Chapter 12: My Allergies

"Pet......?" I said with a puzzled face. "Yes, her pet!" she said gigling at the puzzled look on my face. "But your not an animal!"I stated. All of a sudden there was a small flash of white I covered my eye's with the back of my hand.

I turn back to see a black kitten with gray fur on the tips of her ears and paws. I stand there shocked for a moment. "Eh, Alexia is-is that you?" I said squinting at the cat.

"Yes it's me. I'm known as the legendary demon pet. Their's no one else like me except for my twin sister Aliza." She said as she sat down on her hind legs waving her midnight tail back and forth behind her.

"Oh *sneeze* tha-that's *sneeze* nice." I said sneezing. 'Oh no my allergies are acting up!' I thought to my self as I took a few steps back from the source of my distress.

"What's wrong?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side and dropped one of her ears making her look absolutely adorable.

"Oh *sneeze* it's no-no-no- *sneeze* thing. It's just tha-that *sneeze* I'm allergic to cats." I said trying to hold back more sneezes.

She looked at me with her big silver colored kitty eyes, looking guilty and sad. "I'm sorry I didn't know!" she said with watery eyes as she drops the other ear. "It's fine really." I said as I held my nose to keep for sneezing.

"I know!" She said as her ears perked upwards. "I'll just turn back into a human." She stated as she jumped into the air there was another small flash. I turn my head and let go of my nose.

I turn back to see Alexia smiling brightly. She was in her demon form agin. "There's a question that has been bothering me." I said as I tilted my head at her. "You can asked me anything go right a head ask me what ever you want." she said keeping her bright smile.

"What makes you a legendary demon pet?" I asked curiously. Her smile turned into a smirk. "I thought you'd never ask!" she said while her tail whipped around fiercely.

Author's note~

Sorry it's late!!! I've just been busy with my new puppy I got for Christmas! Here's something YOU won't believe............... She cost $500 dollars!!! I don't even believe it and I was there when my parents bought her. The lady said it was because the puppy's are pure breeds, or some shez like that. To be honest I really don't care how much she cost!!!

Any way I was just wondering if yawl would like for me to do a flash back on how Alexia met princess Victoria!!! Leave a comment saying you do if you want me to!!!:D LOVE yawl ALL who are reading my book!!! Hope yawl like it!!!