Chapter 7: The Stairs

"ugh..." I moaned, as my eyes fluttered open. It takes a moment for my eyesight to clear up. When it does, I see Sebastian holding me but I am somehow closer. I quickly blush then I cuddle up in to him and rest my head on his chest as I close my eye and fall asleep once more.

     When I wake up again a few minutes later, I'm shocked to see Sebastian is still sleeping. I slowly crawl out of the bed making sure to not disturb the sleeping demon, and slip out of the room as quietly as possible.

     I sneak down the hall away searching for something to eat. 'Eh...did I get lost?' I thought as I look around looking for stairs or a room. I start walking and without paying any attention I fall down a stair case. "AHHHHH" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

     I try to flap my wings but they were gone. I braced myself, before hitting the floor. Getting ready for the pain. But it never came. I could hear deep, heavy breaths coming from behind me.

     As I look behind me I saw Sebastian he looked tired and out of breath.

     "Se-sebastian!" I said astonished that he was there out of breath. He smiled and said "I was worried something had happened, I looked for you down stairs then I heard you scream. Then I saw you heading directly for the wall. And next thing I know I jump so that you won’t hit it…I’m happy I did or else you could’ve hurt you’re self.

     'He was worried...but why?' I thought 'oh well, it's probably nothing!' I shook the thought out of my head. "Thanks for saving me Sebastian!!!" I said ' I never thought I'd compliment my butler... or I mean ex-butler’.

     "You’re welcome Ciel." He said smiling at me. My stomach growls and then there's a silence until he asked "Were you hungry is that why you got out of bed?" I nod my head embraced that my stomach just had growled in front of him. I caught off of him to help him up.

    After we ate Sebastian gave me a tour of the mansion. Right after he finished showing me around he led the way to the library. "Do wait here Ciel as I tend to chores." Sebastian said as he headed for the door. I looked away not caring, until I feel a sharp pain in my back.

     I doubled over in pain, as soft painfully sounding moans escaped my mouth. I heard Sebastian stop and turn to face me. "Ciel are you alright?" He asked as he walked over to me.

     Before he could even get two feet from me, wings sprout from my back. "Fuck...n-not again!!!" I mumbled feeling a burning sensation in my back. By the time I had finished turning into my demon form. I knew I was wearing that disgraceful dress and that my wings were showing.

    I blushed a little at thought of Sebastian seeing me like this but I slowly pushed the thought out of my head as I felt my own wings hug me. As if trying to calm me.