Chapter 8: His Demon Form

     "Ciel are you alright?" He said as I looked him in the eyes. His eyes looked gentle and had a worried look in them.

     'He does care!' I thought as I blushed. "Yeah I'm fine it just surprised me that's all." I said trying to sound as if my back wasn't hurting still. I stood up acting as if I didn't feel any pain in my back from moving. 'Crap! It hurts when I move.' I thought to myself as I tried to remain unfazed by the pain.

     It was hard to act fine but I didn't want him to worry. "Ciel would you like me to teach you how to fly?" Sebastian asked as he walked closer to me.

     "S-sure!" I said a little shocked. 'I just hope that my wings last until the training is over!!!' I thought to myself as we headed for the garden!

     As we reached the gardens I asked "How are you going to teach me to fly?" He turned to face me. "I'll show you." he said as his surroundings turned black and had black feathers everywhere.

     I couldn't see him but I was sure he was turning into his demon form he never wanted me to see it before. So I was expecting to see a ugly, gruesome creature to step out, but instead what do I see, I see a sexy ass demon turning me on!!!😆

    'O MY GOD!!!' I practically screamed that over and over in my head. He was wearing a black leather outfit that fit his body perfectly, black high-heeled boots that was also made of leather, his hair is practically the same but shiner then before, he also HAS fangs, and to top it all off he has black wings.

    He saw I was staring intently at him. He smirked, "Like what you see, 'my little butterfly'." He said in his seductive voice. It took everything I had to not jump on him and rip off his clothes!!!