Chapter 13 part 2: How They Met!!!

Alexia's P.O.V

'I wonder how long she's going to sleep?' I thought as I stared down at the sleeping demon. I started swiping my tail across her pale white face.

All of a sudden I heard the cellar door creak open.

I looked at the door as light from a candle that was sitting on the nightstand flickered fiercely. "Is she alright?" came a voice from the slightly opened door.

I look back down at Victoria. "Yeah her heart just freaked out a bit. Don't worry, the moment she wakes up i'll form a unbreakable bond with her to in sure that this won't happen again."

"O-o-okay." was the last thing I heard before the cellar door creaked close again.

I sigh. "Why are they so scared of me I may be a legendary pet, but.... I have feelings to!" I whisper as I curl up in the chair by bringing my legs to my chest, and resting my head on my knees. I fall asleep within minutes.

Victoria's P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open. I look around the room lazily. Until my eyes land on a girl. Moonlight coming from out side of the curtain less window, makes the girl that is sleeping in the violet colored chair, look like an angel.

I admire the cute little ears that are bent downwards and her midnight tail that is gently wrapped around my hand.

I gently brush my thumb against her small fragile tail, careful not to waken her. I fail at this as her black eye lashes slowly flutter looking like black butterfly wings.

I sit there looking into her big silver eyes as they shine from the moonlight and the candle that is on the night stand.

She slowly smiles at me. "Hello, Victoria thank g- I mean, I happy to see you awake. Can I get you anything." She said while tightening her grip on my hand.

0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0

Alexia's P.O.V

After awhile of explaining it was time to form a bond.

We stood in a room that was made of cobble stone that was covered with moss, the floor was black, and Victoria's pentagram painted on the floor with human blood. Now I found that absolutely disgusting!

We stood on the pentagram me on one side her on the other side.

We stood there looking at each other. I started saying the ancient spell that all demon pets learn. She then joined me in the spell there was a black light that swallowed us up.

I smirked. "Finally." I whisper. I knew that after 8 long years of wishing and torturous events. I had finally found a home and a new family, who would NEVER betray me!!!