Chapter 14: victoria

Chapter 14: Victoria

***ciel's p.o.v.***

"Alexia." I heard almost the coldest sounding voice come from behind me. I see Alexia's face brighten. "Victoria!"

I turn to see a girl around my age with black eyes that are softly looking at Alexia.

She turns her attention from the overly excited 'Neko' to me. Her eyes go from soft to a cold ass glare.

"Who are u?" I hear her speak. "I-I..." I stutter. "This is Ci-" "I asked 'her' not u Alexia." I hear the girl called Victoria raise her voice at her.

I look at Alexia, her eyes wide and shameful as if she just commented a sin.

I saw Alexia's swirling sliver eyes go from warm to cold. Her smile gone not a hint of emotion in her eyes but sorrow.

"Sorry do forgive me your majesty." she said lowly as she curtsied. 'Right she's the princess!!!' I thought. I immediately curtsied. "My name is Ciel, Ciel Phantomhive." I said as I stood up.

She squinted her black eyes that reminded me of shadows at me.

"My name is Victoria." she stated coldly.

She looks from me over too Alexia who is staring at her feet with a blank expression.

"Alexia." Alexia's eyes began to get its regular shine back. She looks up at Victoria. "Yes your...majesty."

'Why is she being so formal, I thought they were like sisters?' I thought. "Go see Jake." she said demandingly without hesitation. Alexia's eyes went cold again, all emotion leaving her face

Alexia with barely any emotion curtsies. "Yes, your majesty." Alexia walks off quickly with her head down.

I thought I saw something shine in her sorrow filled eyes. 'Was she...crying?' I thought.

~sigh~ "Why must she make me raise my voice at her." Victoria's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

I noticed that her voice had a hint of regret in it. She turns back to me.

I straighten up my posture. "Lady Phantomhive, I must have a word with u in privte." I gulped at hearing these words, at hearing her cold as ice voice return.

"O-okay." I stutter nervously.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Victoria's p.o.v.

We exited the noisy ballroom and into the quite hallway. I clenched my teeth together at the thought of the last person to damaged/hurt the most important thing to me.

My other.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note=

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I considered deleting the story but changed my mind 'right' before I pushed the 'delete story' button. Any way I wonder what Victoria's MOST important thing is, it's her other what? Read chapter 15 to find out.

p.s.

I'll try to update every week or every other day. KK ;)