Chapter 6: A Night In Sebastian's Arm's

     "Eh, Sebastian did you get smaller." I said blushing at the fact that are faces were almost touching. Sebastian's eye's widened.

     "You’re flying!" he said as he carefully pulled me into an embrace. "Hey Sebastian." I said with my face stuffed in his shoulder.

     "I think I found 'something' I love more than cat's!" He whispered into my ear, then kiss's me on the nose which basically turned my face into a tomato!!!

     'Was he talking about me?' I thought as I felt him separate and grab my hand, I was still in the air so it wasn't hard for him to drag me to the bed.

     He carefully forced me to my feet. Then tucked me into bed. "Goodnight my little butterfly." He said as bent down and passionately kissed me, but he was so serious as if he was savoring every second.

     "Ahhhhhhhhh" Sebastian looks back at the window and basically wiped himself to it, then all of a sudden he yanked the curtains closed. And the room was swallowed into darkness.

     After all this happened I had to slowly process everything that just happened. Then I felt the bed tilt as if someone was getting on it.

     "Sebastian I-is that you?" I asked afraid it was some psycho demon...you know because of the scream.

     Then I felt someone pull me into their arms. My head was buried in their chest as well as my hands that were balled in to fist.

     I relaxed when I smelled Sebastian's cologne. 'Ah, cool waters. It fit perfectly for his image.' I thought. 'Wait why is he in MY bed.' I thought as I started to flap my wings to get his attention.

     Suddenly another loud scream pierced my ears. I tightened in fear. I felt Sebastian squeeze me into his chest as if afraid to lose me!!! I fell asleep that night in Sebastian's arms!!!