Chapter 4: What Sebastian think's

Chapter 4: What Sebastian think’s

     As my wings fluttered to their full length, Sebastian has "shocked" written all over his face. "So, what do you think?" I said turning my head trying to hide the blush on my face 'He thinks I look stupid, he has to.' I thought, but then he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his arms, his embrace getting tighter and tighter every second as if he's a cobra and I'm the pray.

     "Ow... Se-Sebastian you’re hurting me!!!" I said weakly as I tried to loosen his grip on me. My wings started to flap do to his over tight hug of course once that happened he tightened even more. "Se-sebastian you’re chocking me." I said faintly. "Forgive me Ciel but when I saw your demon form I just couldn't help myself, I just had to hug you. I mean your demon form is cute, yet "grown up". He said while placing his hands on my shoulders and separating us.

     "So you don't hate it." I said trying to hide the fact that him touching my shoulders makes me blush like crazy. "Hate it!!! Ciel it's YOU, you look beautiful no matter what it is!!!" It wouldn't have affected me so much if he said it normally but instead he says it with his seductive voice. I knew, he knew that what he had said affected me, by, that demonic smirk on his face.

     "Now my little butterfly, you should get back in bed and sleep a little while longer. After all you are a 'new born' demon." The sentence flows out of his pale soft lips as he picks me up bridle style and carries me to the bed. Then he covers me up with the silky bed sheets. He grazes my cheek once more, as he leans in to give a goodnight kiss on the lips. 'That's going to take some getting used to.'  I thought as I close my eyes and hear Sebastian vanish.