Chapter 2: The kiss

Chapter 2: The kiss

     "What...where am I!!! I said tiredly as I looked around the room and saw walls painted black and a door that was blood red. I could feel a silky texture under my fingers as I looked down I saw blood red sheets. "Hello ojou-sama." said a shadowy figure sitting in a chair next to the bed.

     The only light was coming from a candle which was right next to the bed." Se-sebastian" I said weakly as I looked at the demon who instead of his usual smirk had a gentle smile. "Where am I" I said looking around the room once more." I-I thought you took my soul." I said as I slowly sat up. He gently grabbed my right cheek with his pale un-gloved hand. "Ah, I was going to, but when I was about to take a bite I heard your thoughts, and to my surprise I heard you say all those wonderful things about me and most importantly your confession!!!" Sebastian said smirking that sexy smirk of his.

     I blushed really hard at the thought of him hearing me say all those things. "And that's when I thought it would be lonely without my little Ciel by my side!!!" He said while grazing my blushed cheek. "R-really." I said turning my head the other way trying not to show my blood red cheeks. "Yes really." He said as he moved his hand to my long bluish silky hair.

    "Since you know how I feel about you, I would like to know how y-you feel about me". I said turning even redder which I didn't think was even possible.

     He grabbed my chin and made my look him in the eyes. My hands tightened around the blood red sheets as he lend in whispering. "Let me show you how I feel." His lips gently but eagerly landed on mine!!!

     'I can't believe he-he just kissed me!!!' I thought wide eyed as he slowly pulled away. "I-I have to go to the bathroom!" I said jumping up off of the bed and dashed for the bathroom. 'OMG did he just confess to me, well he sort of did... but it's not satisfying... I want to hear HIM say 'I LOVE YOU' I slid my back down the black door while touching the place Sebastian's lips touched.

     'I have to pull myself together I can't let him see how much this affected me. 'I got off of the checkered white and black floor and walked over to the mirror. I splashed cold water on my face as I felt something sprout from my back I winced at the pain and my hair get pulled up in to something and my clothes change. When I opened my eyes, I screamed!!!