Chapter 10: The Ball

     I sat in the carriage waiting to arrive at the ball as I thought to earlier...

                                                                           *FLASH BACK*

     "The ball is for new born demons. It's called, 'A New Beginning In Hell." Sebastian said as he helped me get ready. He had said that we had to be in are demon forms. I asked him why and he just smiled and said "Because very special guest well be there."

                                                                    *END OF FLASH BACK*

     "Ciel were here." Sebastian's sweet, charming voice pulls me out of deep thought. I look at the entrance of the carriage to see Sebastian extend his arm so I can grab his hand and step out.

    I accept his hand and step out of the carriage. As I step out, I see an arch way made of black and red roses 'They are beautiful.' I thought. Behind the arch way was the most beautiful building ever. It's grey and there's a fountain with a man, a women, two kid's (one's a boy the other a girl), and a younger girl holding the slightly older girls hand.

     As we reach the fountain it became clear just how special the hostess's were. I paused to look at the fountain. The family in the middle were clearly royalty.

     I got a clearer look at the family. The man...well man demon was clearly...you know...SATAN, well he's dressed in a black silky robe, his hair is red to match his red horns and tail, his wife is dressed in a red silky robe...you know, she looks a lot like madam red except the devils wife's hair is longer and has black hair with blood red highlights and she has a scorpion tail(creepy right), the boy looks about 14 he has black hair like his dad and he's wearing a black suit with a blood red rose tucked into his jacket pocket and he as a wolf tail and wolf ears they are the same color as his hair, the little girl is wearing a dress the dress has two layers the bottom is white and the top layer is a see threw black and a white bow is wrapped around her waist, her hair is black as night and it is shoulder length and she as big beautiful black wings the girl looks about 12, the last one is a girl who's wearing a black dress and greyish fur is along the bottom of the dress and along the neck and sleeve area, she has greyish blackish hair and she also has grey cat ears and a gray cat tail.

     "There in there demon form." Sebastian said as he grabbed my hand and led me to large stone doors. We walked to the door which had two demons on each side guarding it. They opened the big stone doors to let us in. A red light blinded me. When I was able to see I nearly jumped out of my skin.

     Their were demons everywhere, literally everywhere. We walked in I got more and more nerve's. I squeezed Sebastian's hand without realizing it. He gently grazed my hand with his thumb as he said in a caring voice, "It's alright Ciel i'm here you can calm down no one will hurt you as long as I am here". I blushed. I knew he was right he could easily take most demons here, especially a bunch of new born demons.

     "Ah, how beautiful." I whispered as we approached a thrown. There was a man greeting a bunch of people. He looked really handsome. But I like Sebastian alot more.

     All of a sudden someone run's into me. I stumble forward and crash into the demon that was greeting a bunch of other demons. "Ah, I am so sorry." I said as I got off of him. "It's alright." He said smiling at me. "I am sorry I didn't see you." I turn to see the person who had crashed into me. It was the one of the cat girl that was in the middle of the fountain. "Ah it's alright." I said. The demon I had crashed into gets my attention again. "So who are you here with?" He said as he grab's my hand and leans down to kiss it. Before I am able to bumble a word. I hear a low growl. The demon still holding my hand I turn to see Sebastian. "Asedon let go of her hand." Sebastian growls.