Chapter 5: The red orb

     *About 5 to 6 minutes later*'I can't sleep.' I whispered getting out of the bed and walking over to a body length mirror next to a black dresser. I stretched my wings out still amazed by the color. I reached up and gently touched one of my wings. 'So silky.' I thought. Something caught my eye, as I look at a red orb's reflection in the corner of the mirror.

      I turn around and slowly walk towards the window as my wings drop behind my back, the black curtains are separated just a little but still big enough for the red orb to be seen. As I reach the window I yank back the black curtains and look at the red orb floating outside of the window wanting and wishing for entry in to the dark room. I grant its wishes. Slowly and quietly I open the window careful not to alert the demon who was elsewhere in the mansion, well at least assuming it’s a mansion.

     The light that the orb produce's beams threw, and hits my wings. As I feel a warm sensation on my wings, I look at them I see they have started glowing. Astonished by my wings I look back at the orb.

     'What a pretty moon. Sure it's blood red but it's still pretty. But still how did it do that to my wings. Oh well it's probably nothing.' I think shutting the window. This time I forgot to shut it with ease. 'Crap' I think as I feel a shadow over me!!!

     "May I ask why you are out of bed Ciel? Is there something you need?" asked Sebastian he was on his knees, as he took my hand into his.

     "No I just, there's something that's bothering me." I said as I looked back at the red moon. "Well you can tell me." He said as he stood up and led me back to the bed.

"How did this happen?" I said stopping him and searching his eye's for an answer. "How did what happen ojou-sama?" He said moving his hand to my cheek and grazing it with his thumb. "Why did you turn me into a demon?" I asked placing my hand on his.

     "Why? I told you why Ciel I would miss you to much!" He said with a confused expression. "What I mean is what changed your mind? What made you realize you loved me and would miss me? And where are we?"

     I said grabbing his sleeves with my small hands. "What changed my mind was thinking about how you felt and how you would keep me company. And what made me realize I would miss you, that I cared for you was when I thought how lonely u would be and all I knew was I would rather die a thousand times just so that you won't be lonely. And for that last question were in hell, inside MY mansion." said Sebastian as he grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes.

     "And that's when I heard you say I should've turned you into a demon. So I decided I would take you up on that offer." He added.

     'That reminds me, what was he going to say then?' I thought. "That reminds me what do you say when I went through the red circle, all I heard was 'ojou-sama I -----.' I said while I played with my long bluish pigtails. He smirked then said "I said 'ojou-sama I want you to know just how much I truly love you.'"

     I blushed, then wrapped my arms around his neck barely able to reach. 'He said he loves me, he actually said it!!!' I thought. Too happy to realize my feet weren't touching the floor anymore.