ONS 10

G A B R I E L L A

"Kent will surely be very disappointed."

Kanina pa nag aalala si ate Natasha habang nag da-drive. Natawa nalamang ako sakanya "I have the rights din naman to go out." sabi ko.

"Gaga ka ba? Kabuwanan mo na!"

"I know right. Eh kasi naman! I forgot to buy it eh."

"You could have just ordered it online and have it delivered!"

Napasimangot ako "Ayoko! I want it to be special. Tsaka expectations versus reality. Baka mamaya niyan, fake."

I am planning to buy matching necklaces for me and Kent and the babies. I am in the month of giving birth and anytime I can just let these babies out. But not today.

Nang makarating kami sa isang jewelry shop ay inalalayan niya akong maupo sa wheelchair. I am having a hard time walking these past few days since they were already heavy and that my feet are starting to get bloated.

The staff assisted us already as we scheduled an appointment with them.

I've seen these super cute necklaces online, and I can't stop staring at them. I told kuya William that I wanted to buy it and hindi naman siya kumontra.

"I already got these ready prior for your appointment today, so you can buy these right now if you want to. Here ma'am. It was a limited edition, three peas in a pod necklace and pendants. Every pearl has its own chains. It has a magnetic force that will automatically attach every pearl to its pod once closed."

"Is it possible to create outer covers for these pearls just in case they would wear it and it won't get lost?"

"Do you mean, a cage?"

"What kind of cage? Can I see an example?"

An assistant went to the glass displayer then went to us to see what he meant. My lips formed a smile when I saw it. It is not girly. They can always wear it anytime when they get older.

Imagining them wearing it makes me teary eyed.

"Absolutely, we'll take that." I said to the jeweler.

"Gab, can I leave you for a while? I will just go to the supermarket to buy some stuff."

"Sure ate."

Binilin niya muna ako then umalis na din siya after. Binalik ko ang tingin sa mga kwintas. Then it's now time to pick Kent and mine's necklaces.

He lent me the heart pocket necklace with a key. The picture of Kent and I can be put inside and the triplets baby pictures once they come out. I did not hesitate to get it. Hindi ako mahilig bumili at mag shopping ng pansarili ko. We shopped a lot of times already but it's for our babies' necessities. This gift was just a simple gift for them.

After a while, ate Natasha came back and we went home.

***

Anytime I can give birth, so the must-haves are always ready in one small luggage in case of emergencies or uncalled birth happens. We already have three cribs here, we have a lot of things that we starter parents should have. With the support of my ever supportive kuya, we have those things na.

"Hello my bubby.." Kent said as he walked towards me came from his work.

"Hi." I greeted. I am lying down on my bed since I can no longer walk around. They were heavy and sometimes I couldn't even lift them up because I have short arms.