ONS 12

G A B R I E L L A

"Gosh, I miss the kids already."

I smiled ate Natasha while we're having massage in a spa kuya booked for us. I feel the same way. I miss my boys already. I was texted by Kent this morning that he wanted to focus more on the kids while I am having my mommy 'alone' time. It was strange to receive a text from him but I find it okay.

"Mommy?"

Someone called out my name and saw a young boy with a blurry face.

"We need you."

And another boy appeared beside the first one. Looking exactly the same as his and what they were wearing.

"Mommy mommy." Someone held my hand.

"I love you, mommy." He whispered then all of them disappeared.

"Bub?" It was Kent's voice.

I looked for him but he was nowhere to be seen. I saw our door then opened it.

"Kent!" I saw him. Packing.

"I love you so much okay? Always remember that mommy Gabgab. You're my first and will also be my last. So take the courage to wait for us, we will come to you, we will find you..."

"Where are you going? Why are you... why are you packing?"

"We'll leave.."

"Where? With me??"

.

.

.

"I love you."

"Ahh!!!"

"Gabriella!" I saw ate Natasha beside me. I was panting so hard I couldn't even breathe.

"You're having a nightmare."

The massager offered me a glass of water which I have accepted and drank immidiately. Uhaw na uhaw ako, that was a bad nightmare.

"Are we done?" I asked. When they nodded, I went to my bag and reached for my phone. I dialed Kent's number but he's not answering.

"Calm down girl, it was just a  dream." Ate Natasha said while we're walking going back to our hotel room.

"I seriously feel weird ate."

There's something in me I couldn't explain. I cannot calm down unless I hear Kent's voice.

"That's what we call a mother's feeling or gut." She smiled "I'll go call your Kuya and we'll eat dinner."

He's not answering my phone call so I texted him. Kent does usually answer my calls even if he's busy.

"Your kuya's not in the house right now Gab. He's at a business meeting but will come home after. You need to calm down, maybe he's busy looking after the babies."

I calmed my nerves down and ate what ate Natasha ordered for dinner.

"Ate can we go home?"

She smiled "Hay nako, alam mo I was so like you when your kuya gave me a break like this after George was born. I am so worried I couldn't even eat properly."

I smiled "That's what I am feeling right now."

"Sure, if that's what you want. Have you enjoyed this vacation?" She asked which I gladly nod "Yeah, all of it. I just can't stop thinking about Kent and the babies."