ONS 21

K E N T

After I gave a media interview, Hens told me to go to the office, where the Montanes and I, along with Maverick, will meet.

As I approach the place, I am overcome with joy because I have finally introduced my children to the media, to the entire world, where they deserve to be recognised as mine. I've been waiting for this day to arrive, and I'm relieved that finally, hindi ko na sila kailangang itago.

"Wala pa yang mga ngiti na yan sa mangyayari mamaya." Hens tapped my shoulder as we were walking.

"Labas ang mga anak ko sa mangyayari mamaya. I was just so grateful that they were being introduced not as my pamangkins but as my own children."

We sat in the conference room, waiting for my private attorney to arrive with the documents that needed to be signed. When it comes to legalizing stuff, I want it to be done in a systematic manner. Gusto ko organized, on time and precise.

The door opened and my security guards came in with the people I was waiting for.

When I saw the two men rejecting me as a person, as a father, as unworthy to be with their daughter and sister, I stood firm and smiled. I've been waiting for this moment, and it's finally arrived.

"Kent Verano." Seniorito Reymond greeted while smiling.

The smile I cannot have before, was flashing now in his face.

Should I still call him Seniorito?

"Have a seat." I said. Hens were behind me and we were surrounded by my men.

They were with their private attorney as well.

Mayroon na kaming mainit na encounter kanina. They were concealing their rage and grudge against me because they were surrounded by his wife and Maverick, who had no idea what had happened in the past.

"Let's get to the point." William said and nodded his head on their attorney.

"Feisty. Ayaw mo ba munang mag kumustahan tayo?" I said.

He smirked "No need."

"William." Saway ni Senorito Reymond.

"Do not tell me what to do." Aniya niya sa ama.

"Tsk. Hindi ka pa rin nagbabago." I said and looked sternly at William "You are still holding a grudge on your own father."

"Kent, can please stop your bullshits? Kung pirma lang ng tatay ko ang kailangan mo, you don't need to mingle things around here. We wanted it to be quick."

"You wanted it to be quick, when in fact they aren't." And I pointed out his father and Maverick who is now clueless.

"Oh, Maverick. Hindi ba nila na kwento sayo?" I asked.

He confusedly smiled "It's okay. I don't want to interfere on your matters Sir."

I shook my head "Oh I think you should be. Since we all here are business partners now, why can't I give you a bit of a background?"

"Kent." William called, in an anger tone.

Kailangan ko bang matakot? No way.

I can see his fist formed. Mas lalo lang akong natuwa. I have been waiting for his reaction. Ayaw na ayaw ko ng may kaaway, pero kusang lumalapit sa akin ang mga taong may galit kahit wala naman akong ginagawang masama.

I am not taking revenge, I just want them to see me as a new person. Yung taong tinapak tapakan nila noon, minaliit, at minsang pinahiya sa ibang tao ay may nakamit na ngayon. So why would I be scared? I'm not, and not anymore.