One

"Another vampire was killed by her fellow classmates after her identity was unveiled. It is said that she hid her real identity ever since but one of her classmates caught her sipping pig's blood in a storage room. Her classmates bullied her and was dragged at the building's rooftop where she was pushed and fell dead to the ground." The news reported which Yoongi has just watched in a coffee shop.

He sipped the last shot of his Caramel Macchiato and exited the shop, grabbing his backpack.

"That suited her. All vampires must die. They are all gross." A woman said to her friend.

Yoongi was walking down his school and all he could hear was about vampires. The gossips were all about the vampires whom they want dead. But even a bit, Yoongi didn't care with what he was hearing.

Thirty minutes before his first class starts, he came to his classroom. He sat lazily on the last seat of the last row beside his friend, Jung Hoseok.

"Hyung! Have you heard the news? Another vampire was killed!" Hoseok gossiped, his voice laced with anxiety but Yoongi ignored him. Instead, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and plugged his earphones on. "Gosh! I always get goosebumps everytime I hear vampires on the news." He said, scrubbing himself as he rolls his eyes to Yoongi who's busy with his phone. "I'm curious why aren't you always reacting when it all comes to vampires? Tell me, are you a vampire too, Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok glared at him.

Yoongi raised his brow, noticing that all of his classmates' attentions were all on him. He hissed and removed one of his earphone.

"What if I am? Would you let me suck your blood right now, Jung Hoseok?" Yoongi asked him sarcastically, tilting his head.

Hoseok's eyes widened. "Gosh. So you're really a vampire?"

Yoongi smirked and glared at his classmates. "Tss. Idiots." He spat as his classmates started to look away.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and plugged  his earphones again. Just then, the door was busted open as a panting Jungkook stormed in.

"What happened, Jungkook-ah?" Hoseok asked.

"There's a vampire in our school."

"What?" The students said in unison as they stood up. The others started to leave the room but the others stayed since they were afraid.

Yoongi stood up and was about to exit but Hoseok held his arm.

"Aren't you afraid, hyung?" Hoseok asked but Yoongi just brushed off his hand.

Still with his earphones, he stepped out of the room and looked out of the veranda. The students were all watching as a boy was being dragged off to the school ground. He was already panting. Wounds and blood all over his face and arms.

"I guess he's the vampire." Jungkook said who's also watching beside Yoongi.

"Kill that vampire! Kill that vampire! Kill that vampire!" All of the students started to chant but Jungkook and Yoongi kept watching quietly.

The boy was dropped exactly at the middle of the ground as another student started to kick him. The buildings' verandas were full of students who were watching and chanting, seemed like a battle was happening to their school ground. Even the teachers were joining them and letting the other students bully the vampire.

"Kill him before he could suck our blood!" A student shouted.

"Kill that vampire! Kill that vampire!" They chanted once again as the vampire started to bleed badly. His blood was darker unlike humans'.

There were eight students who were kicking and punching him continuously. Yoongi couldn't take the violence he was seeing so he went back to the his classroom and slept.

Hours after when Hoseok woke him up and told him that their classes were suspended because of the incident.

"Is the vampire dead?" Yoongi asked as Hoseok nodded.

"I hope he's the last vampire in our school." Hoseok mumbled, worry evident in his voice.

Yoongi wore his blank face as they waited to the bus stop to take them home. It was rush hour and it had been hard for them to get a ride. Five buses have passed when they finally rode on a sixth bus. As expected, almost all seats were taken. Hoseok rushed to available seat he has seen at the back and teasingly sticked out his tongue at Yoongi. The older just rolled his eyes and noticed another available seat beside a sleeping male student. Not caring about the asleep stranger, he sat beside him.

The bus started to move when the seats are all already taken. Yoongi noticed by the side of his eyes how deep the stranger's sleep was. The stranger was hanging his head low which swings a bit every time the bus goes on a rocky road.

Yoongi was about to plug his earphones on when he suddenly felt the stranger's head rested on his shoulder. He crossed his brows and was about to push the stranger's head but he hesitated.

The stranger's face was perfect. He was immersed by the view for minutes. His face was smooth. His nose was perfectly pointed and his perfect pink lips was pursed.

Yoongi finally blinked when the stranger started to move. He was stiffed when he felt the guy's breathe on his neck but suddenly crosses his brows when he felt like he was sniffing him.

'What the heck?' He thought.

He wanted to drop the stranger's head but he can't move for he doesn't even know why.

Yoongi swallowed the lump on his throat when he suddenly felt the stranger's lips on his neck. His heart was really pounding hard. He felt the stranger's lips opened which started to suck his skin. Yoongi held his breathe with the feeling, his fists clutching. The stranger stayed in his neck for a minute before he pulled out in a flash, realizing what he has done.

Their widened eyes met as the guy rushed to the driver to stop the bus, leaving Yoongi puzzled while touching the hickey that the stranger gave.