Two

Taehyung was rushing to his home, afraid if the guy on the bus was following him and fortunately he's not. He panted as he stopped running and caught his knees.

'What have I done?' He thought and pulled his hair, really disappointed at himself. 'No.' He shook his head disagreeing to himself. 'I should not drink human's blood. I can't' He continued to walk but his eyes were nailed to space. 'But I haven't smelled that kind of blood before. He really smells delicious. That's why... maybe.. I almost did not able to control myself.' He sighed, growling to himself. 'Argh! But what I did was really awkward! Aish!' He was really pissed to himself as he marched on his way home.

Their house was located below a mountain, without neighbors around them for they were trying to stay away from humans.

"Oh! You're here!" Taehyung's mom welcomed him. "Dad brought us something special for tonight!" She excitingly said as she removed the plate's cover on the table. "Pig's liver!"

Taehyung was amused and rushed to the table as he eats the raw liver. As a vampire, aside of blood, liver was also their favorite.

"This will really satisfy my hunger. The blood I've smelled earlier made my tummy growl as hell." He mumbled, stuffing the cut of livers in his mouth.

"Taehyung-ah." His Mom called him in a serious tone. He stopped munching and looked up to his Mom. "I told you not to suck human's blood, right?" Taehyung nodded and swallowed his food.

"Don't worry, Mom. I haven't tasted of human's blood ever since I was born. It was just... it was the first time I was attracted to a human's blood. Seems like his blood is really delicious~" He said, imagining of him sucking that guy's blood when his mother suddenly yelled at him, making him flinch.

"You don't ever do that, Tae! Understood?" She scowled, knowing what his son was imagining.

"Y-Yes, Mom." He nodded scared. "Don't worry. I can always control myself."

"You should be."

Their living has been full of hiding. Hiding their place and hiding their identity, in order for them to stay safe and alive. They knew that living as a vampire is really dangerous since humans are all always ready to kill them, but what can they do? All they have to do is to pretend as one of them and continue living.

After brushing his teeth, Taehyung noticed that his fangs are growing again. He scratched his head frustratingly for he has to bear the pain of grinding it again.

Before he goes to sleep, he has seen his Dad watching news on the living room.

"Breaking News. A male vampire has just killed in a school--" His Dad suddenly switched the channel to a basketball game.

Taehyung just sighed and went to his room to sleep.

~*~

"Taetae!" Jimin called out as he sits on his chair. It was an hour before their first class, Jimin and Taehyung have always been the early birds.

"I have a toothache." Taehyung mumbled and pouted.

Jimin, his seatmate slash bestfriend, came closer to him and whispered.

"Did you grind your fangs again?" He carefully whispered as Taehyung nods.

They have been a long time bestfriends. Jimin knew Taehyung was a vampire when they were still in elementary. Since they were just children those times and still have their innocence, Jimin thought of nothing wrong about being a vampire for he knew that they were harmless, considering the fact that nothing has ever reported about a vampire attacking humans.

When they grew up, Jimin started to get confused as of why people are killing them one by one, because of this, as Taehyung's bestfriend, he's doing his best to protect and help him hide his true identity.

"I'm hungry~"

"Need to go to the restroom?" Jimin asked for he knows what Taehyung was going to do when he's hungry. Taehyung nodded smiling as he stood up. "Want me to accompany you?"

"No, Jiminie. I'm fine. Thanks."

"You sure?"

"Mm." He smiled and went to the restroom.

He quickly locked himself in a cubicle and sat down on a closed bowl. He took out from his pocket a pig's blood in a tomato juice pack and started sipping it quietly. Sipping it till it's empty, he threw the pack in the garbage can and exited the cubicle. He gargled to remove the blood stains on his teeth when a guy suddenly come out of another cubicle.

'He's the guy last night.' Taehyung thought as they meet gazes through the mirror.

He quickly rinsed the sink to wash up the blood and about to step out of the room when Yoongi suddenly spoke to him.

"It was you, right?" Yoongi asked behind him.

He stiffed and didn't look back. Instead, he moved his foot and walked towards the door as Yoongi chases him, holding his arm and turned to face him.

"W-Why?" Taehyung stuttered as Yoongi glares at him.

"See this?" Yoongi asked pointing at the hickey on his neck. The younger looked at it as his eyes widens. "Now tell me, why did you gave me this?"

"I d-don't know what you're talking about." Taehyung lied as Yoongi sarcastically chuckled.

"Don't play innocent, kid." The older smirked.

Taehyung started to get nervous. Afraid that his identity can unveil anytime just because of the dumbness he did last night.

"I really don't get what you m-mean. I'll leave now." He excused and turned his back but Yoongi pulled his arm once again and pushed him to the wall, pinning him with Yoongi's one arm on his side.

"Don't you really remember?" Yoongi asked with his mischievous smile. Taehyung shook his head, consistent with his lies. "Then I'll make you remember what you have did." He smirked as Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise.

'No.' He protested in his thoughts.

Still pinning the younger, Yoongi leaned closer as Taehyung closes his eyes. Yoongi breathed on his neck as it gives shivers to the younger's body. Slowly, he touched his lips to Taehyung's skin and parted it lightly, sipping the younger's skin. The vampire widened his eyes again by the feeling.

Getting his revenge, Yoongi also left a hickey on him as he stares back to Taehyung who's mouth agape.

"Remember it now?"