Thirty Two

A week has passed and the doctor has already allowed Jimin to discharge from the hospital. He was still feeling so weak so he has to lie down his bed once he reached his room.

He groaned as Jungkook put a bolster on his back for him to lie on. "I missed my bed."

Jungkook just chuckled at him weakly, sitting on the edge of the bed. He exhaled. "I was really worried about you, hyung." He lowered his head and Jimin's edge of his lip curves up.

"Why?" He asked, half-teasing. "Why were you worried?"

Jungkook pouted. Feeling shy at him of why does he need to ask such question. Jimin chuckled inside and arched his brow, telling him to answer his question.

"Because...." He suddenly looked away and cleared his throat. ".... I felt guilty." He then turned his head down to play with his fingers. "That's why.... Thank you." He tried to meet Jimin's eyes but he was really shy so he lowered his head again. "Thank you for making it. Thank you for staying. Thank you, you didn't die. Thank you for.... saving me."

Jimin smiled at him. Even though the younger wasn't looking straight at him, he could still feel his sincerity. He was still playing with his fingers when Jimin suddenly held it and pulled it gently to get his attention. "Look at me."

Jungkook then met his gaze. Jimin was smiling and Jungkook was still shy.

Jimin moved his body upwards, letting his back rest on the bolster and his head on the bed's headboard.

"Be careful, hyung." Jungkook reminded, fixing the bolster at his back.

"You know what?" Jimin mumbled, enough for Jungkook to hear for he was just near while fixing the bolster. Jungkook then looked up to him. They stared at each other for almost a minute as Jimin smiled again. "I missed you more than my bed."

Jungkook suddenly looked away. He could feel his cheeks flushing and his ears redden. Jimin found him adorable so he pulled Jungkook to an embrace. He let the younger rest on his arms while his free arm was hugging him tightly.

Jungkook gulped at how he was near of Jimin's clothed chest. If Jimin tightens his hug more, he swears his face will be buried in his toned chest which Jimin really did.

Jimin could smell Jungkook's shampoo and willingly sniffs it.

"H-hyung, I can't b-breathe." He heard Jungkook's groan inside his embrace.

He just chuckled and loosened up a bit from his tight embrace. "I'm sorry." He apologized but Jungkook embraced his free arm around his waist, making him smile even more.

"I missed you more, hyung." Jungkook mumbled in his chest as he hears Jimin's heartbeat increased.

"I thought you can't breathe down there?" He looked down to him but Jungkook was still burying his face to his chest.

"I'm always breathless when I'm with you, hyung."

Jimin felt his cheeks flushed but he just chuckled, good thing Jungkook wasn't looking at him.

"Can we stay like this longer?" Jungkook finally looked up to him.

Jimin pushed his bangs away that were covering his beautiful eyes and kissed his forehead, it wasn't quick so Jungkook had to close his eyes. They both opened their eyes as Jimin leaned away and smiled. He didn't answer, instead, he again hugged the younger as Jungkook just hugged him back.