EPILOGUE

Rumors about Jimin being a vampire started to spread around their school. No one has actually initiated the rumors since they saw it with their own eyes that Jimin was sipping blood together with Jungkook in the public. Some were surprised but some found it hot that being vampire made him even more mature and beautiful.

They both threw the pack at the trash as they emptied it and separated ways to go to their respective classrooms.

Minutes after when their teacher came and conducted an attendance.

"Kim Taehyung?" She called.

Jimin raised his hand and stood up. "Taehyung asked if you can please excuse him for being absent for a week because they are currently in Daegu to visit his grandma."

"Is that so?" Jimin nodded and sat down. "What can I do if he's already at Daegu right now." She sarcastically said. "Anyways, Mr. Park Jimin, due to what happened during the afterparty, we would like to apologize and invite you and Mr. Jeon Jungkook to continue your performance tomorrow at our Welcoming Party for the Vampire Students."

Everyone gasped at their teacher's sudden announcement.

"A Welcoming Party?" Jimin amusingly asked as their teacher nodded smiling.

"And I just knew you had just became one of them. I mean.. the vampires. We don't know how it happened but by means of that Welcoming Party, humans would want to welcome vampires whole-hearted this time and apologize by the brutality we did before." Hearing her words made Jimin very flattered. "The performers will be all vampires because we believe that it's your time to shine."

Jimin can't hide and smiled up to his ears. "T-Thank you." He stood up. "Thank you so much, Ma'am. It's our pleasure to perform again. Thank you for giving us this chance." He appreciated and bowed to the teacher.

~*~

Jimin and Jungkook are now readying themselves for their upcoming performance. They are already wearing their costumes as Jungkook sneaks at the glass window to see the audiences. He smiled as his heart suddenly flattered.

"I'm so glad, hyung." He mumbled enough for Jimin to hear for he was at his back while staring at the audiences in the glass window too. "I can't believe humans are welcoming us this warm. I'm... I'm really flattered."

Jimin smiled when he saw Jungkook's cheeks bulged because of his smile. He can't resist but to kiss it and wrapped his arms to the younger's waist. "I'm happy for you. I'm happy for the vampires."

"You seem to forget but you are one of us, hyung." Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh. Yeah. I meant... I'm happy for us." He chuckled too and rested his chin to the younger's shoulder. Jungkook held to his locked arms as they wait for their turn.

The last performer has just finished when the school's President delivered her speech.

"Good evening, my dear students." She started as she walked and stood at the middle. "I am so grateful to see that 90% of the school's population have attended. So... I guess, our attendees tonight know what is the purpose of this event, right?"

"Yes." The students answered in chorus.

"And I guess... The reason why you all attended is because... you are ready to welcome your vampire co-schoolmates... right?"

"YES!" They all answered enthusiastically, the vampire students smiled from ear to ear.

"Good to hear." She smiled. "Our dear vampire students and oh! I almost forgot, it was just recently when we found out that we also have a vampire teacher in here." The students gasped and tried to guess who was it on their own. Some of them suddenly asked the President but she ignored their questions. "You'll find it on your own sooner." She smiled at them as the crowd became silent again to listen. "So as I was saying, to our dear vampire students and teachers, we would like to give our sincere and deepest apologies." She pursed her lips and and lowered her head. "The school ground." She pointed at the ground where the students were currently standing. "The school ground where all the brutalities and vampire killings happened. The place that seemed to be the battle ground everytime we discover a vampire student inside this school. The place where ... we killed innocent vampires. The place where we committed the most unacceptable crimes." Everyone was lowering their heads, feeling guilty of what they did everytime they caught a vampire inside their school. Some are even crying, feeling really sorry of the vampires.