Seventeen

The sun was shining brightly as Taehyung walks like a zombie to the bus stop. He waited warily for a bus that'll take him to school. A bus stopped and he entered in feeling weary. Choosing the seat at the corner, beside the window, he sighed and plugged his earphones in. The music was shuffled as Taeyang's Wedding Dress suddenly played.

He frustratingly removed his earphones and stopped the music.

'I can't be married soon.' He thought staring out of the window. 'I can't marry Irene nor any girls. There are still many male vampires out there who can reproduce, but, why me? At my young age?' His brows crossed. 'I can't tie myself with someone this early. And..... I just can't break up and leave Yoongi hyung.'

He buried his face with his palms as someone suddenly held one of his hands and removed it from his face slowly. He looked at the guy who sat beside him.

"Anything wrong?" Yoongi asked. Worry evident in his face.

"Hyung." His voice seemed like he longed for Yoongi as the elder just smiled at him.

He then locked his arms on Yoongi's waist and buried his face on the older's shoulder. Yoongi ruffled his hair.

"Tell me. What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung just sighed and closed his eyes. "Nothing, hyung." He lied.

"You can't lie to me." Yoongi warned, tightening his hug to him.

"I.... Just missed you, hyung." He mumbled.

Yoongi smiled and chuckled a bit. "We're seeing each other almost everyday, Tae."

"I miss you every hour you're not with me."

"That's a bit.... exaggerated I think?" He said chuckling.

"Think what you want to think, hyung. I'm just being honest." He stated, feeling comfortable with Yoongi's shoulder.

"Yeah, right."

Taehyung kissed his cheeks before moving away. Sitting properly, he then grabbed Yoongi's hand and interlocked his fingers with him. Yoongi just looked at Taehyung's sudden clingyness.

'I wonder why is he being like this suddenly?'

~*~

As usual, Hoseok and Jungkook were still the early birds but unlike what they have used to be, they came to school in separate ways.

When Jungkook went to his room, he just dropped his bag to his seat and left the place quickly. He then came upstairs to see Yoongi but he didn't see him, instead he has seen Hoseok.

He lowered his head and quickly left. He turned right and decided to come in Jimin's room.

He found Jimin at the last row of the seat and didn't hesitate to enter the room even though his seniors were all looking at him. Jimin was busy watching a video on his phone with his earphones in. Jungkook sat beside him which was Taehyung's seat.

Jungkook removed one of his earphones to get Jimin's attention.

"Oh, Jungkook." He mumbled and stopped the video. "Why are you here?" He asked as Jungkook pouts.

"Can't I visit you, hyung?"

Jimin just scratched his head. "I mean, don't you have a class?"

"The bell hasn't ring yet."

"Ah.... Yeah." He mumbled and kept his earphones in his pocket.

"Shall we have a quick rehearsal right now, hyung?" Jungkook asked.