Three

Yoongi smirked at Taehyung only to get pushed by the younger as he escaped.

"Taetae." Jimin worriedly called him when he came back to their room panting. "What happened?"

"Jiminie, I'm doomed."

"What? Why?" Jimin felt worried about his bestfriend.

Fortunately, there were only few of them inside the room since their other classmates were busy doing their own businesses.

Taehyung leaned closer to Jimin and whispered. "I've almost sucked human's blood."

"WHAT?!" Jimin was surprised by himself when he suddenly shouted. He covered his mouth and whispered to Taehyung too. "Did you not bring the pig's blood you always drink?"

"I did! I mean... that was yesterday. I fell asleep in the bus when I suddenly smelled a delicious blood. When I woke up, I found myself sipping a stranger's skin."

"WHAT?!" Jimin yelled again and scratched his head. He gave his classmates a peace sign apologizing for disturbing them.

"Then that guy did his revenge." Jimin's brows crossed. "See this?" Taehyung pointed at the red mark on his neck. "He did this when he saw me in the toilet."

Jimin held his breath, gulping.

"Gosh." He just mumbled. "So who's that guy?" He asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I don't know him but he's the palest person I've ever seen."

"Eh?" Jimin's face creased. "Palest? Yet his blood smells delicious? Well that's..." He scratched his head.

"But that's what I've smelled. You know... Our nose is kinda sensitive."

"Mm." His bestfriend nodded and narrowed his eyes to Taehyung. "You know what? I only know one person whom I can say is the palest too."

"Who is it?"

"Min Yoongi. He is two years ahead of us but he's in the same school year as us. He's actually a famous varsity player and is also active on our music department. Though he's famous among the girls, many are still suspecting him if he's a vampire for he really has a pale and glowing skin." Jimin stated as Taehyung thinks if that guy was really Yoongi. "But they can't just judge his physical appearance and no one has still got their evidence if he's really a vampire. What if .... that guy you were saying was really him? And he gave you that mark... does that means... he's really vampire because he almost suck your blood?"

"Definitely no." Taehyung disagreed. "A vampire can't be attracted to his fellow vampire's blood."

"You're right." Jimin looked away and nodded. "But why did he took his revenge by also giving you that mark."

"Because maybe I lied to him. I told him I didn't remember what happened last night and he started sucking my neck just to make me remember." He stated, looking at the floor as he turns his head to Jimin. Holding his arm and resting his chin on his bestfriend's shoulder. "Jiminie~ What should I do now? I'm so scared."

Jimin just sighed. "I think all you have to do is just to stay away from him."

~*~

After their few classes, Jimin has just changed his clothes to his PE uniform. He stepped out of the dressing room and walked by the hallway to join Taehyung at the school's gymnasium, but before he could enter the gymnasium, a studio's door was hanging open and the lights were on. He sneaked in to see who's inside as he hears a loud music playing. He saw a familiar guy also wearing his PE uniform and was currently dancing to the beat.