Four

'How did he know about my secret? Did he found it out when I just sipped his skin?' Taehyung thought, crossing his brows. But instead of looking back and answering Yoongi, he just walked and stormed out of the room.

"Jiminie~ Jiminie~" He chanted as he scanned his classmates but there were still no Jimin in the gymnasium. "Aish!" He grunted and scratched his head.

He badly needed his bestfriend so he rushed to the place where he knows he could find Jimin, the studio. He opened the door and heard the loud music. He came in and rushed to the two guys who were currently dancing.

Jimin suddenly stopped when he saw Taehyung through the mirror.

"Taetae." He called and faced him when Taehyung suddenly grabbed his arm and faced the other guy named Jungkook.

"You." Taehyung pointed at him. "I don't know you but whoever you are, I'm sorry but I really need to drag my bestfriend somewhere right now so excuse me." He straightly said and started to pull Jimin out of the room while Jungkook just followed them a look and wore a smile when they've closed the door.

"I like him." He mumbled smiling and continued to dance again.

~*~

Taehyung dragged Jimin to an empty classroom as he carefully scanned if someone's there and fortunately, there's none.

"How dare you disturb me, Taehyung-ah? I was on my most beautiful moment in life earlier but then you came, it turned out to be the darkest." Jimin frustratingly protested as Taehyung suddenly pouted.

"Is that what you think of me now, Jiminie?" Taehyung sulked. "Am I not your bestfriend anymore?" His lips pursed, faking a cry.

Jimin quickly stood beside him and snaked his arm on Taehyung's shoulder. "I was just joking. So what do you wanna talk about, Taetae?" He asked smiling as Taehyung's face brightened up.

"I'm doomed again." He said, lowering head.

"Is it about that guy again?"

Taehyung nodded. "That guy was really Yoongi." He said as Jimin removed his arm and stood in front of Taehyung while wearing his shocked face.

"R-Really?"

Taehyung nodded again and looked up to Jimin. "I met him again at the basketball court--"

"I told you to stay away from him, right?" Jimin cut him off.

"I am! But Sir Lee asked me to hand Yoongi the disk, I actually wasn't sure if that Yoongi was that guy in the bus, but then.. when I saw him at the court... I realized you're right. He's that Min Yoongi."

"Gosh." Jimin sighed.

"And he blackmailed me."

"WHAT?! What did that idiot said?"

"He's asking me to date him."

Jimin suddenly chuckled a bit. "S-Seriously?" He stuttered for he was holding back his laugh.

Taehyung nodded slowly as Jimin finally laughed.

"The hearthrob Min Yoongi is asking a vampire Kim Taehyung to date him?" He unbelievably spat.

"That's the point! Because he said if I won't come, he'll reveal my secret."

Jimin suddenly stiffed.

"Your secret? He knows your identity?"

"I don't know! Maybe? Because he has just blackmailed me with my secret. I don't know what secret he was referring to but I'm afraid, what if he really knows I'm a vampire?" Taehyung said worrying to himself. "What should I do?" His voice broke together  with his whole system.

Jimin sighed and tapped his bestfriend's back.

"I don't want you to put in danger. I don't want you to get hurt. But if that's the only way for you to protect your identity, then I guess you should agree with him."

"But you said to stay away from him."

"That's if he has done something bad to you with his condition. You're free to make your own decisions, Taetae. I know you won't choose a choice which can harm you. I trust you. You know that if ever you need me, I'm always here for you, right? Do what you think is right, Taetae. I always got your back." Jimin smiled sincerely and Taehyung pulled him for a hug.

"Thank you so much, Jiminie."

"Not a big deal. I just want to make sure you're always safe, Taetae."

~*~

"The famous actor Go Jun Pyo has found dead inside a hotel. Investigators said that the actor has 66 stabs on his body which led him to death. It is also said that his supporters where also the suspects who killed him after he accidentally revealed that he was a vampire during an interview."

Yoongi pressed his back against the chair as he watched the news in his favorite coffee shop. He heard footsteps coming from his back and Taehyung finally stood in front of him.

"I knew you would come." Yoongi smirked, lending him a seat across him. "Sit."

"What do you know about me?" Taehyung asked straightly as soon as he sat.

"Woaw. Easy, dude." Yoongi said laughing. "You've just came. Why don't you introduce yourself first?"

Taehyung chuckled with sarcasm. "You have the guts to date me when you don't even know my name? So what is this all about? Are you just reasoning this date just to play with my nasty little secret?" Taehyung frowned but Yoongi just gave him a smile.

"Of course not." He chuckled.

"Then why do you want to date me?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He smirked and leaned in to the table. "I like you." Taehyung held his breathe, swallowing the lump in his throat. "It was actually your fault. You made me not sleep that night when you gave me a fucking hickey. I can't stop thinking of you. I'm attracted at you." Taehyung kept his eyes to the older as he was trying to digest his confession. "And, you, coming here means agreeing with me to enter in a romantic relationship."

"Of course, I'm not!" Taehyung protested. "I came here because you blackmailed me!"

Yoongi chuckled and pressed his back again against the chair.

"Oh~ So you really don't want anyone to know about your secret eh?"

"Of course, I am!"

"Why? You don't want to be killed?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung's face gone worried. "I'm right. You're a vampire."

"Can you please lower down your voice? They might hear you." Taehyung whispered, his teeth gritting.

"No doubt. You almost sucked my blood that night."

"We don't suck human's blood."

"But you almost did."

"I was just.... attracted to your blood." Taehyung shyly whispered as Yoongi gave him a teasing smile

"I'm attracted at you, you're attracted to me. Perfect! We're meant to be." Taehyung crossed his brows with Yoongi's conclusion.

"Don't you loathe me?"

"Why would I? And if I did, I should've unveiled to everyone your identity and I should not have said 'I like you' to you."

"So you were really serious about that?"

"I've told you I don't know how to lie."

"But....."

"No buts. The fact that you've accepted my condition makes you obliged to enter a romantic relationship with me so you better change your relationship status on your facebook now, Taehyung." Taehyung seemed surprise when Yoongi said his name.

"I thought..."

"Liking you means knowing everything about you."

For the first time of the day, Taehyung chuckled and smiled to Yoongi. "Tsh. Stalker."