Thirty One

Yoongi saw how Taehyung stiffed while he stared at his phone so he snatched his phone away from his hand.

Yoongi smiled bitterly when he read Irene's text.

"Wow." He muttered. "You're a soon-to-be father?" He gave the younger a bitter smile.

Taehyung turned to him. "N-No." He stuttered. "I... I am not, hyung." He lied to himself although it still confuses him if something really happened between him and Irene.

"Is this really the end of us, Tae?" Yoongi's voice almost broke.

Taehyung quickly shook his head and held the older's hand. "What? Of course not, hyung! Why would we end up?" He asked, tears gleaming in his eyes.

"Coz you're gonna have a baby soon." His gaze was so lonely as well as his voice.

"So what?" Taehyung whined. "I don't care, hyung!"

Yoongi suddenly let out a sarcastic laugh. "So it's true." He looked down and sighed, meeting his gaze again to give him a fake smile. "You and Irene.... really did it." His own words stabbed his feelings. Thinking how Taehyung and Irene were making out without him knowing it, not even a clue. His tears finally escaped

"H-hyung---" Yoongi brushed off his hand from his.

"I told you, Tae." He almost sobbed but he swallowed to control it. "I don't share my property." He turned his back and walked away from him.

"Hyung, don't do this to me." Taehyung almost yelled but that didn't make Yoongi stop. "Hyung!" He cried out and ran after him. He grabbed Yoongi's hand and turned him to face him. "H-Hyung.." He stuttered for he was almost sobbing. "Please.... Please don't leave me."

River of tears left Yoongi's eyes, shoving Taehyung's hand away. He then left the younger a sad smile before he completely left and said,

"Have a happy family."

~*~

Jungkook stopped for a moment, trying to digest what the doctor has just said. Even Jimin's Mom was surprisingly looking at him.

The doctor was aware that Jungkook's a vampire but as a part of doing his responsibility, he set aside his fear of them.

Besides....

"The patient's blood type is really rare. It is actually our first time to encounter such blood type so we're surprised that Mr. Jeon Jungkook matched him." He stated as Jungkook and Jimin's mom diligently listened. "Also... I found out that .... Mr. Jeon Jungkook is a... vampire."

Jimin's mom gasped and was about to yell and hit him but she suddenly remembered the leaked video, the news, the rumours. She controlled herself as the doctor tried to stop her.

"Mrs. Park." The doctor called her. "Mr. Jeon Jungkook's blood will save your son's life." The woman turned him.

"What do you mean? How?"

"May I ask first if you have vampire relatives?"

The woman shook in disbelief. " What? Of course none!"

"Because your son has the combination of human's and vampire's blood."

They gasped.

"W-What did you just say?" Jimin's mom asked surprisingly.

"Mrs. Park, to be very honest, it's very impossible for you to not know that your son is a half vampire."

'Jimin hyung is a half vampire?' Jungkook's eyes were widened, his mouth agape. 'Is that why he has such a soft heart to us? That he didn't even loathe us even a bit? That he's been Taehyungie hyung's childhood bestfriend? But he has no such difference with Yoongi hyung. They are both kind at vampires. Does that mean... Yoongi hyung is a half vampire too?'