Eight

Still sad about his Mom's death, Taehyung didn't get enough sleep that night. Looking like a zombie, he still tried his best to go to school the next day. His eyes were heavy so he tried to nap at the bus for it will took almost 30 minute-ride to school.

The bus stopped and a passenger came in the bus and sat beside napping Taehyung.

A sweet smell tickled Taehyung's nose as he involuntarily sipped the guy's neck.

"Not here, Taehyung." Yoongi whispered and Taehyung suddenly opened his eyes, quickly leaning away from Yoongi.

"H-Hyung." He mumbled as Yoongi chuckles.

He roamed his eyes around the bus and noticed that there were many passengers so he took off his phone and started typing. He then gave it to Taehyung and read.

'You can't really resist my blood eh? Don't worry, I'll let you suck it later ;)'

Taehyung's eyes widened of the message. He quickly returned Yoongi his phone as he quickly shook his head.

"N-No, thank you. hyung."

Yoongi smiled, deleting the message and typed again.

'But it seems like you really like my blood.'

Taehyung sighed and deleted the message, typing his reply to Yoongi.

'I am but ... I like you more than your blood--' Taehyung suddenly hesitated about what he typed so deleted it again and made another reply. 'I am but... I can still control myself, hyung.'

Yoongi just shrugged when Taehyung gave back his phone. He deleted Taehyung's message and exited the app, turning the camera on. He pulled Taehyung closer as Yoongi started to pose for their selca.

Taehyung was a bit surprised, yet, he has seen Yoongi's cute side so they both posed as the app shots few selcas of them. Yoongi took more selcas together and started to scan which photo was the best. When he has finally chose, he made the photo of them as the wallpaper of his phone.

"There~ My phone looks better now." Yoongi said as they both stared on his homescreen. "Isn't it, Tae?"

Taehyung smiled. "It is, hyung." He said and Yoongi faced him, noticing his eyebags.

"You're lack of sleep. Aren't you? Is it because of your Mom or... the kiss?"

Taehyung chuckled, playfully hitting Yoongi on his chest.

"Of course, its my Mom. It'll took longer for me to move on, hyung." He said, relaxing his back against the seat.

"I know." Yoongi did the same position. "Don't worry. I'll help you. But for the meantime, continue your nap and I'll wake you up when we get to school."

"Can I?" Taehyung asked, looking to Yoongi.

"Mm." He nodded and Taehyung rested his head again on Yoongi's shoulder.

"And as much as possible, control yourself not to suck my neck again, okay?" Yoongi whispered and Taehyung nodded, giggling.

~*~

Yoongi and Taehyung separated ways when they got to school. Still feeling tired, Taehyung lazily walked to his seat in their classroom.

"Taetae!" Jimin called out as he stood up to Taehyung. "Thank God, you still came."

Taehyung just gave him a lazy smile.

"Taetae." Jimin mumbled as they both sat beside each other. "I'm sorry if I wasn't there for you. I'm sorry, my Mom didn't let me--"