Nine

The bell rang and the students started to exit their rooms to go to the canteen.

"Wanna eat first?" Jimin asked Taehyung so he could accompany him to the toilet.

"I'm fine. You eat first." Taehyung answered but before they could finally go down the building, Yoongi rushed down to the stairs and pulled Taehyung away from Jimin.

"Gotta get my boyfriend. Bye." Yoongi teasingly smiled to Jimin as he completely pulled Taehyung.

Jimin was left rooted, surprised of what just happened because  Taehyung did not even get to protest. When he came back to his senses, he then noticed Jungkook downstairs who's stares were pretty far.

"Jungkook-ah." He called as the younger suddenly flinched.

"Jimin hyung."

"What are you doing here?"

"U-Uhm. I was passing by."

"Passing by? But it seems like you're rooted there while staring at God knows where."

Jungkook awkwardly chuckled. "I think I have j-just spaced o-out."

"Is that so? Maybe you're hungry. Come and grab lunch with me."

Jungkook suddenly waved his hands, refusing to Jimin. "I'm full, hyung. I just ate."

"Jungkook-ah." His tone gone serious. "Tell me. Do you hate me?"

The younger's eyes widened. "Of course, I don't. Why would I hate such a kind person like you, hyung?"

Jimin sighed as he completely walked down the stairs. "Because you're always refusing me. I feel like you are not comfortable with me."

"It's not that, hyung." Jungkook lowered his head. "I'm just... Shy."

Jimin chuckled at his cuteness. "You're shy?" Jungkook slowly nodded. "But why?"

"Because you're my senior. In classes and in the art department."

"So what?"

"I just feel like.. I need to respect you and to not treat you as a friend."

"Ehh?" Jimin loudly protested. "Don't think about it, Kook-ah. I've never seen you as my hoobae. I want you to be my friend."

"For real?"

Jimin nodded. "If you want... Be my partner for the contemporary dance I'll be doing for the school's event."

"W-What? Are you serious about that, hyung? Because there's no way I can refuse with that offer."

Jimin chuckled. "For the first time, you agreed with me. So its official, we'll dance together."

Jungkook flashed his bunny smile. "Sure, hyung! That's a great honor!"

"But I'll be happier if you'll eat with me so yeah... Whether you like it or not, we'll grab lunch together." Jimin commanded, pulling Jungkook to the canteen as the younger willingly came.

Jimin ordered and bought him a big burger and fries with a coke for drink. They had the same meal.

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook appreciated the food and Jimin smiled at him.

"Eat well." Jimin said as Jungkook nodded smiling.

~*~

Before Yoongi could let Taehyung drink his lunch, he assured that no males were at the toilet and locked it to surely secure what has Taehyung got to do.

Taehyung went inside a cubicle and sat on the closed bowl. He pulled out the pack of pig's blood in his pocket and started to drink it.

Yoongi stayed at the sink, watching himself at the mirror.

"Who was that guy you're talking with?" Yoongi's voice echoed in the toilet.

Taehyung silently chuckled inside the cubicle. "Jimin? He's my bestfriend."

"Bestfriend? So I guess, he knows your identity?"

"Mm." Taehyung hummed while sipping the blood.

"Is he trustworthy?"

"He's been keeping my secret since we're kids, hyung. So I trust him the most."

Yoongi nodded bitterly.

"Anyway, Tae." Taehyung smiled at his nickname. "I have a basketball match for the upcoming school's foundation anniversary. Will you come and watch me?"

Taehyung swallowed the last blood he sipped and spoke. "Of course, I will!" He excitingly answered.

"But not just the match. Can you also come with me to my practice?"

Taehyung quickly threw the pack on the trash and exited the cubicle. "Sure, hyung! If you want, let's play! It's our chance to have our basketball match, right?" He asked, rinsing his mouth.

Yoongi smiled. "Right. Let's do that."

~*~

Jungkook and Jimin were eating deliciously when another breaking news from the television stole every students' attention.

"A dead girl's body was found in an abandoned street. The body was dry and has no blood at all. A bite mark was found on her neck and it is said that for the first time, it was a vampire attack."

Many students almost puke and many were scared.

"Vampire attack?" The students started to talk in horror. "Oh my gosh."

Jimin was crossing his brows. "That's impossible."

Jungkook looked at him. "Why, hyung?" He asked but Jimin shrugged.

"Nevermind."

The canteen has started to get filled with scared thoughts. Many of them are still loathing vampires, not believing with the news but many were scared.

Jungkook did not mind the rumours he was hearing and just continued with his food.

"They are really disgusting!"

"But they had just killed a girl! I'm scared!"

"I don't think I can walk around the street anymore."

"Aish! They are really monsters!"

"Disgusting."

"I can't imagine them sucking my neck. Eew, gross."

"No one would like blood anyway, duh~"

"Excuse me, hyung." Jungkook said to Jimin and left the canteen.

He stopped at the school's waiting shed and pulled out his phone. He started to dial a number. The call was picked up on the first ring.

"Oh. Jungkook-ah. Why?"

"Tell me, was it you?"