Ten

Jungkook went back to the canteen, his brows crossed.

"What happened?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing, hyung." He answered as he sighed when he has seen his unfinished food.

He sat and started to eat his burger.

"Anyway hyung, thank you for this." He smiled to Jimin while munching.

"Anytime."

~*~

"Are you hungry, hyung?" Taehyung asked. "If you want, you can go and eat because I have to brush my teeth right now."

"No. I'm fine. And I'm sure brushing your teeth won't take that long right?" Yoongi asked laughing.

"Yeah."

"Oh wait." Yoongi muttered touching his pocket. "I think I forgot my wallet. Gotta go back to my room. Wait for me here, Tae."

"Ohey, hyung." Taehyung answered stuffing the toothbrush to his mouth.

Yoongi unlocked the door as the males started to enter the toilet. Taehyung did not mind them and just continued brushing his teeth.

Suddenly, a familiar guy rushed to the toilet. He quickly opened a cubicle and did not lock it until Taehyung heard him throwing up.

Taehyung looked at the guy, still brushing his teeth.

After almost a minute of vomiting, he coughed and flushed his puke. He then came to the sink beside Taehyung to gargle.

Looking through the mirror, Taehyung knew the guy by his face but not his name.

"Hu were Himin'th hriend, hayt?" He asked but the guy gave him a crossed brows. "Oh, horry." He quickly finished brushing his teeth and rinsed his mouth.

Meanwhile, from a crossed brows, Jungkook's face suddenly enlightened when he realized who was the guy beside him.

"I said, you were Jimin's friend, right?" Taehyung finally asked clearly wiping the wetness on the side of his mouth.

Jungkook nodded slowly.

"I'm Taehyung." He gladly introduced, offering his hand.

With his eyes widened, Jungkook willingly took and shake hands with him. "I'm J-Jungkook." The smile on his lips was gone when Yoongi suddenly slapped their hands, separating it.

"What did I told you, Jungkook?" Yoongi warned as the younger lowered his head.

"I'm sorry, hyung." He apologized.

Taehyung was confused but before he could ask, Yoongi started to pull him out of the toilet.

Jungkook was left. He pursed his lips and crumpled his fists. He couldn't groan out loud so he released his frustration by punching the mirror.

~*~

The day when Taehyung came to the studio and pulled Jimin. That time when Taehyung said him few words before leaving. He had this kind of aura that Jungkook has fallen into. He has this kind of personality that Jungkook was interested of. That's why sometimes, he gets along with Jimin just to get a glance of Taehyung since he was so hesitant of making friends with him.

Yes, he was using Jimin just to see Taehyung and took some stolen shots of him.

He was smiling widely while staring at the photos he took. Taehyung's box smile. Taehyung's blank face. Taehyung's funny face. He captured almost all of Taehyung's emotions. But what his favorite was a photo of Taehyung with his serious face, wearing an earphone while relaxing to the school's garden.