Thirty Five

Jimin and Jungkook were wearing their bathrobes. Since vampires are really weak with cold, they decided to come in a sauna. They were seating beside each other with Jimin resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"You okay, hyung? You seem to be not in mood since early this morning." Jungkook asked whilst Jimin closes his eyes, resting his arms on Jungkook's legs which the younger grabbed to interlock their fingers.

"I'm worried of Tae." He answered with his soft voice.

Jungkook looked down to him. "What happened to Taehyungie hyung?"

"Well I'm actually glad his and Irene's wedding were cancelled and the girl's baby was not really his."

"That's a good news. What seems to be the problem then?"

"Yoongi hyung left him and I know he's been crying for weeks."

"W-What?"

Jimin leaned away and hopped in his legs to his seat to face Jungkook. "He said he can't contact Yoongi hyung and he can't even see him going to school. I talked to him last night through phone and he was really worrying or should I say... missing him. He was even barely speaking because he kept on sobbing. I really feel bad for him." He lowered his head and massage his temple.

"I can't contact Yoongi hyung as well and I didn't also notice him at school. Where could he be?" He asked himself when the door suddenly creaked open as another guy in his bathrobe comes in.

Jimin and Jungkook's eyes were all on him as he stays at the entrance lowering his head, he hands locked in front of him.

"Hoseok hyung." Jungkook mumbled, his tears threatening to fall.

He missed Hoseok so much. He missed his laugh. He missed his smile and his contagious smile. Whenever he was sad, Hoseok could make him happy. Hoseok was his sunshine and he was missing him badly.

He hopped off his seat and walked to Hoseok when Jimin's arm blocked his way. He stared at it and gave him a pleading eyes.

"You can't get near him. He might hurt you." Jimin warned which made Hoseok hurt.

He still likes Jimin but the younger's feelings were in contrast. Hoseok bit his lips and sighed. He then gathered all of his confidence to say those two words that he kept for long.

"I'm sorry."

Jimin and Jungkook turned to look at him again and he was still lowering his head.

His heart was beating really fast, afraid of them of not accepting his apology and at the same time accepting the fact that he'll get hurt knowing Jimin can't like him back for he's in a relationship with his formerly-treated younger brother Jungkook.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry, Jimin, for forcing you to like me back that lead me to expose Jungkook's identity. I'm very sorry if I put you in danger." He apologized and finally met Jungkook's gaze. "Jungkook-ah." His tears fell as his voice breaks. "I'm very sorry. I'm such a fool to put you in danger just because of jealousy. I'm really sorry. Hyung is so stupid. Please forgive me. Jungkook-ah..... I miss you."

Jungkook couldn't help but to shove Jimin's arm from blocking him and went to Hoseok to hug him tight.

"It's okay, hyung. Don't w-worry. I'm o-kay now. I'm... I'm glad you're not mad at me now. Hoseokie hyung..... I missed you too." He cried at the older's chest as Hoseok hugs him back.

Hoseok then realized that he loves Jungkook more than he likes Jimin. He loves Jungkook as his younger brother that he cherished their moments made in their apartment when Jungkook left. He realized that, he can endure the pain of Jimin not liking back but he can't endure his longingness when Jungkook was gone.

~*~

After the sauna, Hoseok then treated them a pig's blood which can already be purchased to all retail stores. He was actually surprised when Jungkook told him that Jimin was now also a vampire so they told him the whole story.

Since Hoseok really looked sincere with his apology, Jimin and Jungkook unreluctantly gave their forgiveness. He even asked if Jungkook could come back to their apartment but Jimin immediately refused. He told him that Jungkook will be living with him forever so Hoseok decided to just visit each other when they have time which all of them agreed.

They were freely sipping the pig's blood which Hoseok bought while walking down the cold road. Jungkook suddenly stopped and turned to Hoseok.

"I almost forgot!" He exclaimed. "Do you know where is Yoongi hyung?" He asked as Jimin quickly interrupts.

"Well, you are the right person to ask. Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't contact him and he isn't coming to school. Do you know where he is?"

"Oh. I see." Hoseok mumbled. "I forgot to tell you that Yoongi hyung fought with me because of what I did. That night, when we met in the apartment, he gave me his strongest punch, not once, not twice, nor thrice. He punched me till I throw up blood."

"W-What?" Jungkook worriedly uttered.

"But don't worry. I didn't fight back. I received his fists willingly so he could forgive me afterwards which he did before he went back to Daegu, his birthplace."

"Daegu?" Jimin asked as Hoseok nods.

"I don't know why he isn't answering our phone calls but the reason why isn't he going to school is because he's in Daegu." The older stated as Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other.

"Tae needs to know this." Jimin said.

"Yoongi hyung seemed really hurt." The youngers looked at him again. "Before he left, he kept on drinking soju every night and was really lifeless during the day. He told me he needed some time and space and Daegu is the perfect place." He explained.

"Thank you, hyung." Jimin appreciated. "Thank you. Taehyung can finally stop worrying about him." He excitingly said and immediately dialed his bestfriends number.

"Taetae-yah!" He enthusiastically started when Taehyung picked up the call.

"Yah! Don't shout! I almost got deaf."

Jimin chuckled but didn't apologize. "You'll like what I'm gonna tell you." He teased.

"What??? That you and Jungkook are on? Oh c'mon! I already knew that, Jimin."

"Idiot." Jimin uttered. "It's about you and Yoongi hyung."

"Oh." Taehyung's cheerful voice suddenly faded away. "What is it?"

"Yoongi hyung is in--"

"Oh Jimin, I forgot to tell you." Taehyung suddenly interrupted. "Will you excuse me on school for a week? I'm not gonna attend the classes for a meanwhile."

"What? But why? You're gonna cry over Yoongi hyung for a week? Oh c'mon! He's not dead---"

"You know what? You're the real idiot in here." Both of them chuckled. "I and Dad are going to Daegu to visit my grandma." Jimin suddenly gasped which Taehyung heard over the phone. "Yah. What happened to you? Is the air that delicious?"

Jimin ignored him and exclaimed, "I almost forgot you're from Daegu. Sheez! You're on the right lane ,Tae! Yoongi hyung is in Daegu!"

"W-What?"