~Resurrection~

A/N- Apology for last chapter, even though I'm pretty sure nobody read it... but I'm still writing this! Until I complete it! Get ready for a better chapter. Also slight trigger warning here. It continues off the end of the last chapter.
~~~~~~~~~
Why?
We had been happy together, just us. No fears, no secrets, just love, pure, undiluted, love.
Why did he have to think it was bad?
Why did he think I didn't want to stay?
I could never forgive myself if he was gone for good. But I knew what he had told me. He couldn't die even if he tried.
But I was still heartbroken.
Amber colored blood still dotted the ground around his broken body. By broken, I mean actually broken into pieces. His arms, legs, and other bodily parts had been completely hacked apart a strewn everywhere. I was ready to cry.
And cry I did. My tears rushed down my face like a waterfall of sadness. I was like that for about thirty minutes. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder.
It was Skull Kid. He seemed fine, yet I knew he was supposed to be dead. "L-link, w-why are you c-crying?"
I punched him in the shoulder. Then hugged him.
"Hey! C-calm down I-I'm fine." He said, "I-it was just a S-scratch."
"I thought you were dead! You had me worried sick! Don't ever do that again." I know I sounded a bit too worried, but I wanted to keep him safe. I didn't want him to get hurt.
"A-alright... B-but do you r-really need t-to hold onto m-me with th-this much f-force?"
I realized I had been holding him rather tightly and let go. He seemed fine and happy, almost cheerful, nothing like the depressed mess I had seen before. It was almost unsettling. I remembered his stories of all the times he said he had wanted to die, but I never thought I would witness it. He seemed so calm and controlled about it. Like killing himself over and over was normal.
"Why a-are you l-looking at me l-like that? D-did I b-blackout a-again?" He now seemed concerned.
"What do you mean, blacking out? What's wrong?" I wanted to help him through whatever he was experiencing.
"A-after Termina, I h-had these r-really weird m-moments where I-I would do S-something a-and I-I wouldn't remember I-it." He said, "I-I don't know w-what happens. S-sometimes I-I wake up w-with b-blood on my h-hands o-or p-pain in m-my chest or S-stab w-wounds. I-I want it t-to stop L-Link! I-I wanna be normal... L-like you..." He had started crying, holding me as close as possible. I wanted to tell him he wasn't a monster. I wanted to say that he was normal, he was like me. But I couldn't. I couldn't shake that feeling in the back of my mind that he could end up killing me one day and wake up next to my dead body, not knowing what had happened.
"You're not a monster." I finally managed to say, "You're my friend and I love you."
He still cried, holding onto me like I was the only thing left in this world. His arms were brittle and his tight grip on me was uncomfortable, but I didn't have the heart to tell him this. His tears fell on my clothes, but I didn't mind. I waited until he stopped crying and let go.
"I-I'm sorry..." he whispered, "F-for forcing a-all of th-this information on y-you. For m-making things d-difficult. Please, f-forgive me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such a long wait