Chapter 6

A/N this chapter is extremely short guys I'm sorry

Savy's POV

My eyes gazed towards Harrys, his green eyes filled with sadness and worry. Almost like he cares….

“Your staying here with me Savannah “ He whispered caressing my cheek, I felt a lump in my throat . Why is he being so nice to me? I bet he feels bad. All he wanted was to fuck me , And then leave me all alone. But right now I have a feeling that he is sincere  I gave him a simple nod, when I felt his arms hook around me, then lifting me from the ground I placed my head on his chest , hearing his heartbeat at a steady pace but then quickens.

Closing my eyes to I heard the sound off Harry’s voice , but couldn't make out what exactly he was saying Something about his voice made me forget .

“Savy are you listening ?” Harry questioned,

“Hmm”

“Savannah don’t fall asleep on me.”

“Im...Not..”I yawned , What a day who knew in one day I would literally be here with Harry, the schools player.But ….right now at this very moment he isnt that Harry.

“Savy ..” Harry’s voice echoed , as my eyes drifted off to sleep .

Harry's POV

"Savy don't fall asleep on me ." I said looking down at the brown haired girl , her eyes began to slowly close 

"I'm...Not " She yawned , then her eyes closed drifting to sleep. I sighed, damn it now what do I do. Finally entering my room, I gently placed her on my bed. She was still her jeans and the black shirt she wore from the party. I studied her , as well as her body. Must say Savannahs very stunning. I sat down in a chair across from the bed, studying the sleeping beauty in my bed . 

Face it Styles, this girl has got you in her trap. You feel something for her, something that you have never ever felt for a girl . This is the girl you wanted to just fuck and dump. Now you want her .. you want her to stay here in this house. Rising from the chair , I leaned down kissing Savannahs forhead, then my eyes focused on her lips 

Don't Harry.. Don't .. 

But suddenly my conscience told me other wise, Then my lips went on hers.

"Goodnight Beautiful." I whispered then walked downstairs, Setting myself down on the couch  staring blankly at the wall . 

"Face Harry.. your in deep " 

Falling back on the couch, sighing deeply . 

I am, Is it possible.. for a Beast like me to be with a beauty like her . ?  Is it possible for me a monster to fall in love ...