Chapter 27

Savy'sPOV.

My heart had dropped once I heard the sound of my fathers voice, I quietly got up from the couch walking into the other room, I could tell Harry was blocking the door way so I wouldn't be seen, Suddenly My eyes landed on My father bursting through Harry pushing him against the wall. I stood still.

"You fucking Little Tramp!" He yelled crushing his now empty beer can, Harry quickly recovered walking towards me

"I think Its best you leave!" Harry said sternly, my father shook his head looking at my tall boyfriend, their sizes were just about the same, only Harry was a little bit taller. 

"She is my daughter Styles, I can call the cops on you for taking her " My dad said, pushing Harry's chest, I stood there silently, my mind was blank, I was frozen.

"And I can call the cops on your for disturbance and Assault on your own daughter." Harry yelled back, he turns around looking back at me "Baby go upstairs." I nodded.

"Baby?" My father questioned , pushing Harry to the side, Why isn't he hitting him. As much as I don't like someone hitting my father, he sure doesn't have a problem putting his hands on me.. I began walking towards the stairs only being stopped by my father, "Now you listen to me, Savannah. Get your whore of a ass in my car! I am taking you home right this instant." I stood still taking in his harsh words.

"Did you hear me? I said get your fucking slut of a ass in my car I am taking you home! Savannah Saunders I swear to God if you don't listen to i-" 

I broke.

"You'll what daddy, hit me with your belt, punch me on my face like you always fucking do! " I said, my face began to feel hot, Harry eyes looked at both me and my father, I want him out .. gone for good away from my life ."I live here now.." I said in a clam voice. 

My father looked at Harry then back at me, his face filled with disgust. "You live .. with him?" My father questioned.

"Yes, this is my home..now. I live with Harry." the lump in my throat began to grow bigger, Leave dad please.. 

"Mr. Saunders I suggest you leave now..." Harry said. 

My fathers Hazel eyes looked up at mine, I could see many emotions. Sadness, anger but most of all abandonment. I couldn't do it anymore. I'm happy and safe where I am. 

"Your pregnant aren't you?" My dad asked, the words hit me hard. No I'm not pregnant.. but only he would have prevent that from it. 

"No" I said rolling my eyes, My father gritted his teeth.

"He fucking got you pregnant didn't he ! You just couldn't keep your fucking legs closed just like your fucking whore of a mom!" He yelled, bringing his hand up and hitting me on my face causing my legs to give in and fall on the staircase, Harry quickly ran pushing my father down, "You fucking monster!" Harry yelled, 

The sounds of Sirens pulled closer in front of the house, Harry held me As a bunch of police officers swarm into the the house.

"We got a call about a assault and disturbance." Said one officer.

Harry pointed to my father, another officer, forced my fathers hands behind his back as he tries to struggle, My eyes are closed the entire All i can hear is the sound of my dad , my flesh and blood yelling. 

"Make it stop.." I whispered to Harry

"Shhh.. baby" He said, running his hand through my hair, "I have to talk to the police officer okay Savy.." He said, I nodded, then he pulled away walking outside, I'm left on the bottom stair case watching as they put my father into a police car. Harry began talking with a police officer .