Chapter 23

Harry’s POV

“Harry my boy it’ been a while. How are you?” He stumbles a bit trying to push his way past me but I stop him.

“You are not welcome here.” I push him back.

“Oh don’t be silly Harry this is just as much my house as it is yours. Let your old man in.” his eyes are blood shot and slightly dilated.

“This was never you fucking home. So leave before I call the cops.” I step forward not quite yet in face but pretty damn close. Who gives him the fucking nerve to show up after two years since my mother’s death? This man is nothing but a worthless piece of shit. He left that day, that day my mother passed away.  He left her there without a goodbye. Without their last I love you’s . I was there to pick up the damn pieces while he was out doing god knows what.

“Don’t you dare speak to me like that, and threaten to call the cops on me.” He steps closer leaving hardly any space between us.

“Harry…” a sweet delicate voice calls. Savannah.

“Oh. Is this why you won’t let me in because your fucking one of your whores.” And like that I was on the ground sending blow after blow to this man’s face. The man I used to call my father.  The man I thought I once loved.  I heard Savannah yelp, then her feet picked up running towards me. 

"Harry!" She said, attempting to pull me off my father as my fist was still ramming into his face."Harry Baby please! Stop..." Savannah cried pulling me off my dad only wrapping her arms around me, my breathing was heavy, sweat drips down my face. Only giving the sign that I was fired up and pissed, My father rose from the ground spitting out blood, wiping the red color liquid off his nose and onto to his shirt.

"She's a good little trained Whore isn't she?" My dad spoke, laughing looking at both me and Savannah, my blood began to run hot, hotter than it was a split second ago. I jerked away from Savannah, staring at the one I call my father, when only he isnt my father but a monster. I felt Savannah's hand reach down below taking mine in hers causing my breathing to die down. What is it about her that does this?

"What do you want dad?" I spoke through my teeth, gripping Savannah's hand tighter as she did mine in return.  

"I just wanted to talk so . But instead you wanna go WWE on me and pound me right in the face!" He laughed finally wiping off the last bit of blood off his nose. 

"Well I don't really appreciate you calling my girlfriend a whore. Now I'm going to ask you again why are you here Max ." 

Max looked at me with his blood shot eyes, "I wanted to see my son." 

"After two fucking years! You left us. You left her!" I screamed trying to step forward but being pulled back by Savannah. "You show up drunk. And you expect me to let you come in here like nothing ever happened. Then you fucking call my girlfriend a whore?" 

Max looked at Savannah's hands pulling me back "You..actually found someone?" He asked walking towards our direction, I quickly stood in front of Savannah, I will not let him near her. 

"Yes I did, ..But you wouldn't know would you huh Max? " 

My father looked to the ground then turned away, heading for the door, not saying a word. My feet began to follow the footsteps of the monster that was my dad, out in the bright sunny day. It was actually a lovely day, until he showed. Max was half way down the drive way when he stumbled on the concrete ground. My eyes rolled, but then followed A concerned Savannah who looked at me. Searching for me... 

"You are pathetic." I said, walking back inside leaving Savannah at the door and walking upstairs to my bedroom .

Savys POV

My mind was racing, and yet so slow on what had just happened between Harry and his father. My eyes studied Max, lying there on the ground not moving But he was crying. A part of me wanted to walk towards him, and help. But the other part didn't feel anything for him.. Although he is Harry's father he abandoned Harry when he needed him the most, during the time with his mum, and that is something that will take awhile to forgive, The wounds are still fresh in Harry's heart of his mother. I began to walk slowly over to max, His greenish eyes with a touch of grey looked up at mine. All I saw was Harry, he looked exactly like Max. Leaning down giving my hand to Max, offering it. He stared at it for a few seconds then took it, I pulled hard lifting him back on his feet. 

"Thank you..." He whispered, I gave a shy smile then turned around heading back to the house. 

"Wait ..." Max shouted my body turned around looking at a man, a broken man who doesn't have his life together, lost everything his wife, his son, everything. His eyes soften.

"I'm sorry... For what I said. " I nodded, looking down at the ground then picked my feet up walking towards the house closing the door and locking it . 

"Harry...?" 

I looked around the living room, then my eyes scanned upstairs. I slowly creeped upstairs walking to our bedroom, The door was closed, softly I opened it seeing Harry's clothes scattered around the room like a trail leading into the bathroom. Following the pathway of the clothes I pushed opened the slightly cracked door to the bathroom, a cloud of steam past my face as I see Harry's silhouette in the shower, his hand leaning on the wall and his full body rested under the hot shower head. He was beautiful. I walked slowly towards the shower door knocking on it, Harry didn't hesitate to to open it. My eyes looked up at the beautiful angel in front of me. 

"May... I?" I began. Harry nodded, his eyes soften, almost like begging for me to come in the shower with him.

Swiftly I took off his shirt, throwing it, then dropping my panties, Harry moved to the side, as I stepped in closing the door behind me. My eyes scan Harry's beautiful inked master piece body, his hair is wet and against his forehead. Droplets of water ran down Harry's cheeks, then my mind stop. It wasn't the water. He was crying, taking Harry's hand into mine once more, our fingers intertwine, causing Harry to pull me closer to him, into a deep embrace. Words were not shared.  It was silent.  I looked up at his eyes searching for how he feels, his eyes are light, and blood shot. Surly not from consuming alcohol but .. from his tears. 

"Kiss me.." He whispered, "Take my pain away.." 

My heart ached, not giving a second to lose my lips landed on Harry's soft ones, kissing him deeply and with passion . 

"Take my pain away.."  His words played in my head. 

Harry's hands travel my body, exploring each curve, and each flaw. Our wet bodies pressed against one another, kissing in a hot shower. 

Harry pulled away pressing his forehead against mine .Closing his eyes, then opening them Little water droplets formed at the end of his long eyelashes, I cant tell if its his tears or the water. 

"I love you..." He said in a hoarse tone. I fluttered my eyes, 

"I love you.. Harry." 

I want to take every inch of pain away from him, He needs it. He needs to let go of the past and the pain from the past . And I will help him.

I will take his pain away.

(Crying:'( there is so much emotion in this chapter i just...Thanks Savannah my co- write. Just wow!)