Chapter 13

Warning: just to let Ya'll know my book is now R rated. lol All because i said my dick is hard. haha but also prepare yourself. Grab a fresh pair of panties and possibly a towel;) hehe

Harry's POV

Her body is now straddling my waist and my is immediately hard. I love the effect she has on me. Its honestly taking every fucking fiber of my body not to rip off the thin cloth between her legs and fuck her. But I don't, I can only imagine...Her tight, wet...Fuck! "You have no fucking idea how bad i want to be inside you Savy." Her cheeks blush a deep red and she hides her face into my neck. I take this as an opportunity to slip my hand into her panties.

She gasps. Latching her lips to my neck. I'm done waiting. "If i cant fuck you with my dick, then my fingers will do." she bites down harder onto my neck. There is no doubt in my mind. I want this, she wants this and its happening now. "I'm going to start with one finger okay baby?" I don't want to make it painful so I'm going to start slow. My middle finger slowly makes its way between her hot, dripping sex.

"You're so fucking wet baby." she lifts her head and her hazel gaze meets mine. "I've been ready since this morning Harry, you're just a fucking tease." Whoa..Okay then. I slowly push my finger inside her causing her grip around my neck to tighten. "You okay?" I feel her nod as her head is back in the crook of my neck. My finger begins to move in and out slowly twirling it just a bit.

"Mmm.." she moans digging her nails into me. I move my finger faster and by the way her hips move with the movement of my hand. ..Its like she's done this before. But i know she hasn't from how her walls are tightly wrapped around my slim finger.

As i pick up speed, her moans become muffled as she bites down on my neck. "Baby, I'm going to add a finger okay?" i ask as i'm still twisting my finger into her. She nods. I proceed and enter my index finger. I feel her walls begin to clench around my fingers. Damn..I have even started yet. My fingers move fast, in and out, twisting and curving. I want her to scream my name, I want to feel her come undone because of me. I wanna watch her nose scrunch up, her pupils dialate, her hot panting breath against my neck.

"Harry..oh..baby." The grin on my face is as wide as the grand canyon. Her hips push further onto my fingers making me go deeper and harder. Her moans become louder and breathier. I'm causing this pleasure, me, and only i will will ever make her feel this good with my fingers.

Savy'sPOV

Harry's fingers swiftly moves in and out of me, causing moans to fall from my lips. Yes this most certainly escalated quickly, but I needed this and wanted this . So did Harry.

"Harry.." I said in a moan, The speed of his long slim fingers moved faster into me causing a lump to form in my throat. The pleasure that Harry is causing me is erotic and amazing.

"Tell me how it feels baby ." Harry said, in a raspy voice.

I couldn't say anything, only moans.

"I...I.." I choked ,rocking my hips back and forth I then started to feel a sensation in the pit of my stomach, Not knowing what it was it began to built up. Harry's fingers curved hitting a spot causing my moans to turn into screams.

"mmm Baby your so tight, "

I felt the heat on my cheeks rise, knowing that Harry has caused it with his dirty talk. The feeling that I'm receiving is is pure bliss.

Suddenly, his thumb begins to rub my clit gently only causing me to gain more pleasure . My head thrown back, Moaning and cursing profanities .

"That's it baby let it out, Let everyone know whose making you feel this good." Harry growled . Oh his voice oh his tone . Harry began to rub me faster and still continued pumping into my core hitting that same spot that's causing me to scream .

"Fuck! " I yelled. My eyes shut , my mouth opened and that feeling in the my stomach grows.

"Come for me baby, Let it all out " Harry said biting his lip.

As if on command, I released spilling my juices on Harry's fingers, he then withdraw them leaving me empty. I opened my eyes to see a big smirk plastered on Harry's face.

"My god baby .." He breathed , taking his fingers between his lips sucking on them slightly."Mmm taste better than I thought." He said, causing me to let out a breathy moan. The words that this boy says I must say at first I didn't like the whole dirty talk and the way with his words It.. turns me on . My eye widen at Harry's action with his fingers , "You did so good Savannah."

I blushed, Harry kissed my lips softly letting me taste myself. Oh my..

"Lets go to bed.." He said, lifting me up and placing me on the bed carefully, then quickly taking of his pants off only leaving him in his boxers, he then placed himself next to me. I had totally forgotten that I was wearing Harry's shirt , so as I lay my lower part of my stomach and underwear is shown. My eyes gazed towards Harry who is setting himself down on the mattress, his eyes landed on mine.

"Hi.." I said, with a smile .

"Hello beautiful."

A hand was placed on my side,tracing his fingers up and down on my bare skin causing goose bumps to rise. After trying to take in what all has happened I knew then that I'm used to Harry's touch, well more like addicted. His touch is like a drug, and I want more of it.

"I'm tired.." I said, closing my eyes, then open them looking at the angel next to me, giving a devilish smile that .. I love.

"Go to bed Love.." He said still tracing his fingers on my side, only making me fall asleep faster.

"...mm" I said, Harry then pulled me close to him, my head rested on his chest hearing his heart beat . .

"Savannah..." He whispered, I didn't respond. ..My eyes were closed, and I was focused on listening to the sound of beautiful music. Harry's heart.

"What are you doing to me...." He said.

Then it was dark, and silent .

(soooo what did you guys think savannah and I worked hard on this chapter and omg its perfect. I am so impressed with myself and Savy its crazy..I can't wait for you guys to see what in store comment and vote please:))