Chapter 14

Harry's POV

Its dark and the air smells of skunk. I make my way down the hall looking for apartment 9B. Normally I meet my clients at a local pub or at their work place. Weird I know but I hate going to their home because most of them have kids. Its just not something I would allow my kids to see.

But this client is an exception. Her name is Jill. She has no kids, she was once married but her husband passed two years ago in a horrible car crash, he died on impact.

I knock lightly on the door, and as if she was waiting, the door swings open. There in front of me stands a short brown haired woman. Her clothes tattered, her face pale and looks like she hasn't slept in days. This is what I call withdraw. Jill here is addicted to meth. If you haven't caught on already, yes, I am drug dealer. It pays the bills sue me.

"Do y-you have t-the stuff?" She stutters outi in a whisper. I slide my backpack down my arm and unzip the first pocket pulling out a zip lock baggie.

"Do you have the money?" She nods, reaching into her shirt pulling out a wad of cash. We exchange the money and the drugs. This is when she asks me to come in and have a drink, smoke a boat. But tonight I'm going to have to decline and every time after that. Now that I'm with Savannah I can't be coming home high. I've only tried meth once, let's just say I woke up outside my home butt ass naked. I send her a smile and a wave and head on to my next stop. The pub.

Now here in Glasgow we have a wide range of pubs, and I've been to just about all of them.

Blackfrias Pub. Right on the corner of Bell St. This is where I meet my favorite client. Bobby. He is an older man but he is a fucking joy to be around. He isn't into to the hard, nasty, face picking drugs.

Weed, pot, dubage as John Bender would say. That's what he prefers. It calms him. Plus he has arthritis so it numbs the pain.

Finally after four blocks and three hookers stopping me on my way to the pub. I making my way threw the crowd of people. Its Sunday, so a local band is playing, Wild Delinquents...I think its the name. More like wild dildos they suck. I laugh at my own joke. I spot Bobby and his long dreads in the corner talking to the bar tender.

"Yo, Harry the man of the hour. I was just taking about you to Tom here." He gestures to the tall slender guy behind the bar. "I was just telling him how you were quiet the business man. And could possibly hook him up?" I sigh deeply closing my eyes pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Bobby, you know I don't carry around anything more then what I need to." I turn to Tom. "I'm sorry mate, no can do tonight." I send him an apologetic smile and he just nods walking away. Okay?

"So what's the damage tonight Harry." He spins he drinks around causing it to splash a little on the counter.

"One hundred pounds, mate." He nods reaching into the front pocket of his shirt pulling out a mound of cash. I always wandered why he did so but never asked. Once again I reached into my backpack and pulled out a zip lock baggie handing it to him as he handed me the money. He pouts the bag up to guys nose and inhales deeply.

"Harry you always get the best mate!" he stuffs the bag in front pocket.

I chuckle. "Because I am the best Bobby."

He shakes his head laughing.

"So you going to stay for a few maybe, roll a splif with me." Now this i will do. I nod and just like that he moves of his stool and I follow him out the back door.

Savy'sPOV

Two days. Is been to long days alone in Harry's house. Where the hell is he? He hasn't returned any of my calls or texts. I've been worried sick. Friday night after Harry...well to be blunt here..after he fingered me and I feel asleep I woke up in the dead of the night to him gone. No note, no nothing telling me where he was or when he would be back.