Chapter 22

Savy'sPOV

I'm warm, to warm. Harry warm. Harry's body is wrapped around mine, and is struggle to move out from under him without waking him. He wont budge. I take this time to examine this beautiful man sprawled out across my body. His mouth slightly parted, his lips so pink so full. He looks peaceful. It looks as if he is smiling, maybe he's dreaming. I carefully push his loose curls back from his face. Slowly running my fingers down the side of his cheek the tracing over his lips. He doesn't wake. Memories from last night after we got home from the party flood my mind, as my fingers run over the freshly made love bite on the side of his neck. Come to think of it my body is quite sore. Harry did do a few numbers on me last night. I cant help but giggle. Him struggling to get his jeans off because he was to drunk. How he tripped countless times over his feet trying to get up the stairs. Oh, I love this man. This man who claims he's a monster when really he is just and angel in disguise. Underneath his inked, pierced skin is a beautiful, loving, caring man. I wish he would see that. My eyes wandered as well as my fingers to the beautiful portrait of Harry's mother. My fingers trace over the inked skin, A smile formed on my lips. She was beautiful. I nuzzled my head into Harry's neck . When suddenly his arm pulled me closer wrapping itself around my waist . A giggle fell from my mouth, as I planted small kisses on his neck. 

"Mmm" Harry groaned 

I looked up at my beautiful angel "Good morning" I said softly kissing his lips. 

"Mmmm good morning to you too" Harry said in his morning voice, which is more raspy and oh so lovely. I placed my face back into his neck, still planting kisses here and there. 

"I could wake up like this every morning" I giggled at his morning voice, Honestly it was to beautiful and adorable not to laugh or in my defence giggle at. My eyes flickered against Harry's neck, causing him to smile, I could feel the veins of his neck, his hand swiftly began to rub my bare back up and down only causing goose bumps to rise. .

"Last night was amazing." He said, leaning down kissing my hair. 

I smiled, "Yes ,Yes it was .. " I blushed "I'm ..pretty sore actually"  Harry let out a chuckle then looked down at me which caused me to Blush even more .

"Oh yeah ? your sore Huh ?" He questions. Oh no, I nodded my head . 

"Well then how about we take it easy today, besides Its sunday we have school tomorrow Lets just spend the day in bed." I smiled, a relieved dont get me wrong, I love us being intimate with each other ,but I just need some rest. I laughed at my thoughs which caused Harry to look down at me with a questionable look. 

"Whats so funny?" 

I shook my head,"Nothing."  

I jump from the bed and I hadn't even realized I was topless until Harry's eyes darkened and grew wider. I quickly grab a pillow and place it over my chest.

"You know you don't have to cover yourself up in front of me right?" he questioned.

"Yes, Harry I know this is just all so new to me, I'm sorry." I apologize and slowly place the pillow back on the bed.

"That better. Now are you hungry? I was thinks of making pancakes and bacon." He rises up onto his elbows running his eyes looking back at me.

"I'm famished actually."                                                                                                                                        

"Well then," Harry quickly moved of the bed and was soon swopping me up bridal style.

"Harry!"I squealed. "Put me down, I'm still naked." I giggle like a school girl.