Chapter 26

SavysPOV

  I groaned as Harry's alarm clock rang a familiar loud beep, giving us a sign that we needed to wake up . Harry's arm is wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to his naked body. Seems like every morning so far this week me and Harry have woken up naked, Not that I'm complaining. I quickly get up from Harry's grasp and walk to the bathroom, finally I've gotten more comfortable with being naked around Harry, sometimes it gets to much but other than that I don't mind .Looking in the mirror I pulled my hair into a messy bun, my eyes scanned the reflection of myself, there was a deep blueish purple marking on my neck, I groaned "Damn it Harold" I whispered shaking my head, I pulled my make up back from the bottom of the sink, and began to work foundations magic on my neck. 

*

After finally finishing getting ready, I quickly checked the time "Shit!" I ran to Harry jumping on him "Baby.." I shook him, He is dead asleep. "Harry..." I said louder. My mind wondered, I leaned down to his neck pepper kisses up and down it, then nip at it. Harry groaned In pleasure.

"Mmm I love this wake up  He said in a raspy voice, I pulled away quickly Leaning kissing his lips, "Wake up Styles we Have school " I said over his lips. Harry frowned, Oh no I wasn't falling for that . 

"How about we stay In.. yeah?" He said tracing his hand on my bare thigh , "We can sleep in.." his hand began to rise , "Come on baby, I know you want to get out of this uniform... and get back into bed with me naked." He said with a low tone, a smirk plastered on my face as I leaned down kissing him hard and with passion, then pulling away.

"No.. get up" I said softly, Harry chuckled "I thought something was gonna happen there for a minute , Nice one Saunders although I should Punish you . " He said Playfully, I rolled my eyes . 

"You need to get your head out of this book of yours !" I said holding up a book that read "50 Shades of grey " Ever since Harry began to read it he has been trying to act like the main character . 

"Its a good book actually, we should try some of the sex that is in the book." He said, biting his lip, I hit his arm playfully getting off the bed . 

"Get dressed I'll be downstairs" I said walking towards the door then downstairs .Walking in the kitchen I put on a pot of coffee for Harry and I , when suddenly my phone rang. Pulling it out of my pocket , I t read "Cara"

I answered 

"Hey Cara, What's up?" 

I pressed the phone to my ear, listening clearly as I was making coffee.

"Hmm well I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind you coming over tonight -" My body jolted when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, kissing my neck softly. 

"Y-Yeah, so tonight then? We will practice the classical Number. Okay.." I tried to focus my attention to Cara, but my thoughts and words were being pulled away by Harry's lips. 

"Okay well I will see you at school cara ..." I quickly hung up the phone, placing it on the counter. 

"Cara?" Harry said, still kissing my neck, don't give in Savannah don't give in . 

"Yeah, she was freaking out about a classical piece we are doing in Dance and she wanted to know if we can work on it after school." 

"That's fine, Will it be here.... so I can watch you " Harry asked against my neck, "In those short shorts of yours " Then suddenly Harry hand playfully slapped my ass only causing me to yelp. God his words and him make me flustered and so turned on.

"Harry .. school, now" I whispered, a groan fell from his lips. 

"Later after Cara leaves, Or maybe a quickie in school?" I shook my head,