Chapter 36

Cara'sPOV

I told Liam that I was going to have to talk to Harry about this sooner or later. Why in gods name would Liam even mention that while we were about to have sex. Even if Harry wasn't my brother I don't really want to hear about him and Savannah's sex life from Liam. Its way different when its just Savannah and I but as of today I no longer want to hear it. I am beyond pissed and emotional. Savannah still hasn't replied to my text. Either she is sleeping or has no idea how to respond. I honestly expected her to rush over here and explain everything. But then again I would rather hear all this from my own brother. I've been sitting out on the hotel balcony for quite sometime now, Liam has tried multiple times to try and bring me inside but I'm not in the mood to talk to him either. I don't care if he just found out its wrong for him to keep something like this from me. My eyes are red and puffy, my chest is tight and everything hurts. To think the women that gave birth to me could just give me up like that yet name me? To think today maybe if she would have kept me she would still be alive. But I guess everything happens for a reason right? But maybe her cancer was karma coming back and biting her in the ass for giving me away. Wow...what am I even saying. I shook my head of that thought, my head snapped when I heard  a knock on my door I quickly rushed towards it, opening seeing Savannah.

"I got your text" She says, walking in. I felt my chest tighten, She is suppose to be my best friend I would assume she would tell me, right? God what a bitch. Stop it Cara your just upset, well fuck yeah I'm pissed. Actually I have a lot of emotions  right now. Savannah sat down on the bed, 

"Liam left to get some Ice, " I said calmly .leaning against the wall. 

"So !" I yell, causing her to jump. She sighed "Cara.." I stopped her.

"No don't fucking Cara me Savannah this is serious shit, Harry fucking Styles is my brother ! Why after all these years am I now just finding this out !" I yelled surly Harry hearing next door.

"Cara, Harry didn't even know, until a few days ago when His... Well both of yours father sent this ." She says taking out a letter from her pocket. 

"Read it...." With that she places it gently on the bed, walking towards the door .I sighed, feeling bad on how I acted towards her, "Savy"

She turned around "Yeah..?" 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." I began, choking on my own words, she lifted her hand silencing me 

"You have nothing to be sorry for Cara, Goodnight Please sleep. " She says..

"Does Harry know I you know... " She nods, 

"Yes he knows, but he wants you to take your time.. " Take my time, I nodded then Savannah left, leaving me alone with the little envelope. Liam opened the door about five minutes after Savannah left, he looked at me with a questioning look, I stared blank at him . 

"Babe?" He said. I was silent, and numb .

Silent and numb.

Then my fingers gently opened the piece of paper, letting my eyes wander.

"Here I go." I whispered

My eyes scanned over the beautiful cursive hand writing. This was her hand writing, my mothers, our mothers. To think that I could have grown up to know this women, but only for her to just give me away because her and my father weren't ready to have a child makes me despise them both. But I can't. I want to so badly to just rip this letter to shreds but this is the last thing I've got from her other than Harry of course. With every word i read my chest tightens more and more. I feel like I'm going to puke, cry, and all the above. I can't bring myself to put the letter down. The tears are well visible and the paper catches each one i watch as the inked hand writing soon becomes smeared and almost unreadable. I can't read this anymore. My chest feels so tight and my breathing has become short. I might pass-