Chapter 39

Harry's POV

*Later that night*

I kind of kept my distance today from Savy. I didn't want to say anything wrong and startle her more than she already was from whatever happened at breakfast this morning. I did comfort her but she didn't seem to want it so like I said I kept my distance. Savannah and Cara both left about an hour ago to go find something to wear tonight and Liam and I just stayed back at the hotel.

"So what do you think happened this morning?" Liam asked for the tenth time today. He sat back against the chair on the balcony drinking his beer.

"For the millionth time today Liam I haven't the slightest clue. I didn't want to push anything when, she's ready to tell me what happened she'll tell me." I groan pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Okay changing the subject then, I found this awesome club a while back when I was here its called the Funky Buddha I was thinking we'd go there tonight."  If Liam was good at anything it was finding places to go clubbing at. So I trust him when he says its awesome. That's actually how we met Zayn but I'm not thing into detail with that at the moment.

"Do they have a dress code?" I question I really Hope not because all I have is black skinny jeans and t-shirts. He laughs shaking his head.

"No bro, this place is pretty laid back, you will see when you get there." Whatever that means. I hear the hotel for click shut and I know that's Savannah. That also means time for Liam to leave.

"That's your signal to leave," I chuckles. "I'm sure Cara got something nice she wants help putting on." I wink mentally slapping myself.

"Dude that's you-" he stands up.

"I know just go help her." I cut him off and follow him inside the room as he leaves. I hadn't noticed that Savannah was in the bathroom until the door slowly opened reveling...

Holy shit.

My jaw was currently at my feet right now with a puddle of drool forming beside it. No matter what Savannah was wearing she wore it perfectly. But the one thing I loved seeing her in were dresses. They always fit her just right. The dark blue material hugged each curve she has perfectly. My eyes moved to her chest, her cleavage bursting from the top. Just the way I like it. My tongue swipes across my bottom lip ass I take in the beauty of my own Aphrodite standing before me.

"I take it you like it then," she giggles pushing past me and I can't help but check her ass out. God damn it!

"Did you just moan?" She turns back around and pulls get bottom lip between her teeth. Hell, I'm pretty sure I just came from the sight of her.

"Probably," I smirk walking to stand in front of her. "But can you blame me." I raise my eyebrow looking down at her, her lip still between her teeth.

She pushes at my chest, she knows what I'm trying to do and she knows its working. "I'm not taking the dress off and neither are you, now go get ready." She rolls her eyes sitting forth on the bed to put her black chucks on. She's just a walking distraction when it comes to me.

"I'm already ready," I say grabbing my skull bandanna putting it on to push back my mane. I really need a hair cut but Savannah likes my hair like this so I think I'm going to keep it for a while.

"Harry...I need to tell you something?" Savannah says to quietly I can hear the worry in her voice.  I turn my attention towards her.

"What is it babe?" I sit down on the bed putting my boots on. I feel the bed side beside me and her head placed on my shoulder.

"I..I missed taking my birth control. I thought I was so careful to remember but I skipped a day and I don't know. I don't want you to freak out," she takes my hands in hers squeezing it, "Please don't be mad I want us to go out and have fun tonight please don't dwell on it I just wanted to tell you because I thought you should know. That's what was wrong with me this morning when I zoned out...I saw my mom. I don't know how but I did she said to tell the baby that she loved it once it was born. And then before that I saw a little girl that looked like you Harry I've seen her in my dreams. Please don't be mad."