Chapter 32

Harry’s POV

The night ended in Savy and I hardly making it to the bedroom but the floor. We tend to get a little carried away. All she was doing was distracting me from wanting to murder Liam for kissing my sister. But then again how would I explain myself to Cara. I wanted to tell her but I just wasn’t ready yet. I wasn’t even exactly sure how she was going to take it. It could end two ways, one she could totally understand and be happy to know she has another sibling or two she could totally flip shit and go on rampage as to why my mother gave her up. All of me was hoping she would be understandable but from what I could remember Savannah saying she wasn’t too happy when her “parents” told her she was adopted. I guess I was overreacted a little bit when I saw them kissing but she is my little sister and I as her brother is suppose to be protective over her. Liam is definitely not the guy I want her to be with, he is two years older and all he does is sleep around. I know I’m talking shit about my best friend but it’s a bro code don’t date each other’s siblings. Shit, I keep forgetting he doesn’t know. Whatever.

Thank god it Friday and the last day of school till spring break, which also reminds I still haven’t talked to Savy about. I was thinking possibly a road trip she could bring Cara and I guess I could bring Liam.

“You know when you make that face you look really sexy.”  I roll my eyes and turn to the annoying blonde.

“What do you want Jessica?” I exclaim. 

“I just wanted to see how my ex lover was doing.” She moves her hair from her face and I swear it’s covered in ten pounds of makeup.

“Jessica you clearly have some sick obsession with me of some sort and you need to take a fucking look back that we only fucked, I never or ever will be your lover.”  She rolls her eyes and lays down a piece of folded up paper in front of me.

“Cara wanted me to give this to you for some unknown reason. She said it was very important.” Why didn’t Cara just give this to me herself? I slowly open the letter and read the big bold writing reading “SRING BREAK BITCHES = ROAD TRIP” well she clearly read my mind. I shake my head and notice Jessica left, thank you.

“What did that blonde bimbo want?” A smile etched over my features when Savannah sat down in my lap wrapping her arms around my neck. 

“She gave me this,” I held the paper up to show her. “It’s from Cara I guess we are going on a road trip for break.”

“Sounds fun, are you going to invite Liam?” she giggles kissing my neck. “Really, Harry, Cara is a grown woman she can handle herself, yes you may be her brother but if she likes him then…” she trails off. “Just don’t be that brother that ruins something that could be good for her okay?” I sigh in defeat. I guess she is right. I did see a little spark in Liam last night when they first said hi to each other maybe he’s found someone as well. That person being my sister. I have to tell him.

“We need to tell Liam,” I pull my phone from my pocket and quickly send him a text telling him to meet me after school gets out. “I know it may not be the best idea but he needs to know so he doesn’t fuck with my sister’s heart.”

“Well while you telling him Cara and I have to go practice for the recital that’s coming up, I’m stressing big time about this one Harry,” she tucks her hair behind her ear and looks down at her shirt. “We both have a duet together and we can’t even stick the moves yet and this damn road trip is going to be a huge distraction, I just want to get this thing done and ove-“as she did to me last night I grab her face in my large ands and kiss her. She sighs against my touch put pushes away quickly. “Really, Harry.” She glares crossing her arms over her chest. “This isn’t funny stop smiling, if you were a dancer you would understand what we are going through and also with Cara knowing about her being adopted and me knowing you’re her brother it’s just draining the both of us.” She’s right. I really don’t know how much longer I can hold it in. I have to tell her, we have to tell her.

“Okay, let’s go on this trip and just forget about the recital and everything else till we get back. Its spring break and god knows we all need this.”

“I thought you didn’t believe in god?” she questioned.

“I didn’t really but he gave the greatest gift of all.” I smile wrapping my arms around her back. Her hands rest against my chest keeping just enough space between us.

“Oh yeah and what may that be Styles.” She takes her bottom lip in between her teeth. I lean in just enough so our noses are touching.

“You.”

I swear the day went by to fucking slow, I’m tired, worried, nervous, and all the above. If Liam doesn’t hurry his slow ass up I will fucking leave.

“Yo, mate sorry I’m late I was with Cara and Savy.” Of course you were with Cara.

“Yeah that’s what we need to talk about, sit.” I point to the seat across from me.

“Um, okay? Did I do something wrong.” He rolls his sleeves up and sits back putting on his best listening face. “Any reason why you chose the diner to meet up, I could have just came to you house.”

“No we couldn’t for this reason, I’m just going to come out and say it, Cara is my sister you don’t believe me read this,” I slide the letter across the table, he looks at me for a moment in confusion, deciding whether or not this is all a joke or not. “Liam read the damn letter and you will understand don’t look at me like that.” He takes the letter and I watch as his eyes read word by word once he finished he lays the letter back on the table.

“So I’m assuming you want to blow my brains out with a gun,” he looks under the table just to make sure. 

I laugh, “I’m not going to shoot you. I just thought you would want to know. And I swear if you hurt her, then I might reconsider buying one.” I shrug grabbing the letter and placing it in my pocket.

“Does she know?”

“No, but she does know about being adopted and all.”

“Are you going to tell her at least?” I shake my head. “Why, she needs to know dude.”

“I’m just not sure how she will handle it…I’m honestly afraid if she finds out she will go ape shit on me because our mother isn’t here for her to do so.”  I lean back and wait for his response but it never comes.

“All I’m going to say is tell her, she needs to know,” he stands up to leave. “Oh, we leave tomorrow morning bright and early, we’re going to Paris.” With that he leaves. Leaving me lost in my thoughts. These thoughts are going to throw me into oblivion. I want to tell her I really fucking do but when is the real question. Do her adopted parents know I’m her brother, probably not? Will they want her to know more about her mother, probably not? I’m sure that’s why they waited this damn long to tell her. My thoughts were interrupted when the only person I was hoping that I would never see again sat down in the same seat Liam was sat just minutes ago.

My father.

A/N

Your legs are spread and Harry is leaving wet kisses up your exposed thigh. Your skin is burning and your muscles in your stomach are twisting. Your breath catches in your throat as his hot breath skims over your slits. You look down and his eyes meet yours, “Vote and I will make your scream by fucking you with my tongue.”

Hehehe, so I hope that got you attention.

Harry’s father is back and Liam now knows. How much longer before Harry tells Cara who knows. Also a trip to Paris..Hmmmm, sercrets and more to come. I love you guys.

Also COMMENT!!