Chapter 33

Harry’s POV

“Before you jump over this table and beat my face in I want to remind you that we are in a diner, with people.” Max gestures to everyone around us. Do I want to hit my father yes, and I going to, no. I think he learned his lesson the first time. He looks different, and he’s wearing a suit, his face is cleaned shaved and his hair is cut. What the fuck did I miss?

 “You didn’t miss much,” he answers my thoughts. “When I walked out of the drive way that night, blood running down my face, I guess it took you almost beating me to my grave that I needed to clean up and become a father I’m not excepting you to forgive me, or even at all but I do hope for you to at least hear me out.” I say nothing and he takes that as a yes and continues his sorry filled speech. “From day one Harry, when your mother and I brought you onto this earth I fell in love with the little green eyed baby, you know the first thing you did when you saw me, you had the biggest smile ever, you may have had no teeth but you were still beautiful,” He sits back smiling at the thought as I cringe. I really don’t want to sit here and walk down memory lane with this man, not now.

“Just cut to the chase Max.” my annoyance is growing and any second now I will snap and jump over this damn table.

“Harry, I’m sorry for coming over and acting like a maniac, and I’m especially sorry for what I called Savannah. It was wrong of me and I was out of line,”

“Not shit it was out of line.” I huff.

“Alright, I get it Harry, but listen,” He pauses and runs his fingers through his hair. “That letter I sent you I was supposed to give it to you after you mother passed away. “ WHAT! I quickly stand up from my chair my fists in a ball.

“You had that fucking letter this whole damn time and you decided to just now to fucking give it to me!” I scream, not caring about the many faces looking towards me.

“Excuse me sir, we are going to have to ask you to leave.” Max moves over to me grabbing my shoulder and pulls me towards the door and outside.

“You really don’t care do you Harry,” He shakes his head laughing slightly. “You really need to take a chill pill,” a chill pill? What I need is for you to fucking get out of my life! I want to scream it I want to beat his face against the curb. But I can’t. He continues “All I’m going to say is I’m sorry, I put you through all this hell, with me leaving and lying and showing to your house drunk. I’m sorry Harry, I truly am.” I watch as my father turns on his heel and leaves. I want to believe him…Can I? Should I?

Cara, Savy and him is all I have left. I sit down on the curb and like a scared kid I tuck my knees under my chin and rock back and forth. My head feels as if it might explode and any second now I might puke up the burger I had before Liam showed up. Taking in deep breaths, I took out my phone my fingers tremble as they typed in Savannah's names on my cell. 

"Harry?" A soft voice rang in my ears, my mind was so confused and wondering where the voice was coming from, I pressed my phone against my ear .

"Harry.. Right here Baby." My eyes glanced up seeing a familiar set of hazel eyes. 

"Savannah.. I-I was just calling you," I said still trembling, I feel as if my walls are breaking my emotions are running wild. I cant have that, I cant let it take over me. 

"Baby why.. are you sitting out here?" She asks sitting next to me. I couldn't look at her, cause I only knew if I did.. that wall will break.

My eyes focused on the ground, "Harry .. what happened..?" She asked  I couldn't hear..