Worming His Way In

"I cannot believe your doing this to me!" I yell sighing.

"I know I'm sorry but we need their help and they need ours." Cole says. Trying to reason with me. I could see his point but come on I don't want to go back their.

"What makes you think they will agree to this anyway?"

"I don't Anna but we need to try. They are the only ones having the same problem we are."

"Let them all die! So fucking what?!" I yell as he sighs heavily shaking his head in disappointment.

"Anna you don't mean that." okay so maybe I don't but it sounds good. "Come on you can show them who you really are." he says with a laugh. Yep because those bastards had no clue.

"Do you think it will help?"

"Yes. I believe it would we need numbers and we just don't have them." I think about for a few seconds.

"Fine. I'll go. If I have to."

"You have to. Your second in command." I nod an okay. "Good now go get ready we leave in an hour." I nod again getting up going to my room. I start stripping my clothes grudgingly. After I'm done I jump in the shower getting out I decide what I'm going to wear. Sweet and innocent or badass. Hmmmm I'll go sweet and innocent. After getting dressed I head to the living room to my boys.

"Well well well sweet and innocent huh?" Evan says smirking.

"Of course. Can't let all my secrets out at first sight can I?"

"Of course not sexy." Blake says wrapping his arm around my shoulder kissing my forehead.

"Come on boys." Cole says. I groan loudly. "You'll be fine pumpkin." he says over his shoulder walking out the door with us following him.

"I know I will I just thought i'd never see those assholes again."

"I know we won't be long I hope anyway." I nod getting in the car.

"What no bike?" Chase ask.

"No Chase." I say shaking my head. "Innocent look remember?"

"Right." he chuckles getting on his with the rest of the boys following behind him. Jerks.

On the car ride there I just keep chanting I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this. But if it gets ride of our problem I guess I'll do it. I can suck it up. I'm a surviver. An hour later we are there. Bleh. I hate this place. I look at the place I once called home. Hasn't changed at all. We pull up to the gate and Michael walks up to the car growling.

"What do you want rouge!" Michael snarls. Cole being the calm collective person he is answers politely.

"We would like to speak to your alpha. Please." I roll my eyes. How can he be so polite to these people.

"About?" Michael as wearily.

"Your rouge problem."

"Your our problem!"

"Your other rouge problem. If you please I would like to speak to your alpha about this not you." Cole politely says. Ugh. Stop being polite to him. I want to scream at him but can't. Michael jerks himself away from the car going to call them. He comes back a few minutes later.

"He will see you." then he looks at me. "You smell familiar?" I just nod my head not answering him.

"This is my daughter Anna. She's kinda shy." I wanted to actually snort so bad at that but I didn't do anything.

"Nice to meet you Anna." he says winking at me. I roll my eyes wanting to gag. He lets us in as we drive up the drive way I see my ex mom, ex dad, two brothers and my two sisters. The alpha, his wife and their four kids but the fifth one seems to be missing. We get out of the car then walk up to them. I stand beside Cole with Blake on the other and the rest of the boys behind us.