Chapter 26

Tomorrow we are going in. Right now we are arguing with Ari. She wants to go in first. The front line and we don't want her too. We are going to have our best fighters first then our 3rd best and so on. Our second best are our last line of defense. We want Ari with the second best. Yeah she should be first but we just don't want her there. We are hoping that Ethan will give up when he see our first group going in. He knows how good they are. He just doesn't know how much better they've gotten since Ari started training them.

Sure he's seen some of it but he hasn't seen everything that girl threw at us. He doesn't know how she drilled us. I swear she's like a wolf, army, navy, marines, air force, boxer, karate, plus more trainer all rolled up on one. She's relentless. I've had a blast with her I've taken her on a few more dates. We sleep in the same bed every night. No no sex. We are just to tired or to busy. We started to train together. Well if that's what you want to call it. We mostly goof off so we eventually have to train with someone else. Plus train others. I've started helping her with that too.

"I want Ethan." she snarls.

"We know Arianna but do you think he's going to be in front?" dad ask trying to reason with her.

"I'll just work my way thru." she grunts. I roll my eyes.

"You need to come out of this alive Anna. Your alpha. So your going on the last line." Cole tells her.

"Who cares I'm gonna die anyway." she says that like it's a plan. Then it snaps. Shit why didn't I see it until now. That's why she made love to me and wouldn't let me claim her. That's why she won't say she loves me. "Okay then." she chirps. "Well we got a busy day ahead of us. I suggest you all go to bed and get some rest." she says getting up. Everybody agrees going their separate ways. I'm sitting here stunned. I can't believe I didn't see it before. Fuck I'm so stupid. I stomp up the stairs going to her room. I slam the door startling her.

"That's your plan isn't it?!" I yell at her.

"What are you talking about?" she asked calmly. Yep dead give away.

"You plan on getting yourself killed tomorrow!"

"No." she simply says.

"Fucking liar! That's why you didn't let me claim you?!"

"No I need you focused tomorrow. You don't need to be worrying me. If you claim me you'll be feeling my pain too." she has a point once we are fully mated I'll be able to feel her emotions and pain. Well half of it just enough to let me know when she's in trouble or hurt. But I'm still not buying it. I'm fuming mad at both of us. Her for lying to me and me because I didn't catch it sooner. If I did I would have never of had made love to her. I grab her slamming her against the wall.

"YOU FUCKING LIAR YOU HAVE NO PLANS OF COMING BACK TOMORROW SAY IT ARI!" I boom.

"Say what?" yeah she actually thinks I'm buying her bullshit.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!"

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" she booms back at me.

"IM TALKING ABOUT YOU PLANNING TO LET SOMEONE TAKE YOU OUT TOMORROW! YOU GETTING YOURSELF KILLED ON PURPOSE! YOU NOT COMING HOME!"

"Can we just go to bed? Busy day tomorrow." I close my eyes breathing heavily.

"Fine. I'll just stay up your ass tomorrow and when your dead I'll have someone kill me." I shrug. That did it. Oh yeah she won't admit it but she loves me and doesn't want me getting hurt or dying. I see the fear in her eyes when I said that.

"NO YOU CAN'T!" Yep there it is.

"Oh but I can." I say taking off my shirt.

"Declan please." I finish getting undressed and crawl into bed.

"You go I go."

"YOU STUPID FUCK! YOU CAN'T JUST GO OUT THERE AND GET YOURSELF KILLED!" I jump back off the bed.

"NO YOU CAN'T! THAT WAS YOUR PLAN THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME TO GET YOURSELF KILLED ADMIT ARI!" she says nothing. "That's what I thought. I can't believe you thought that was okay. That no one would notice. You must really hate me."

"No I don't hate you." she whispers. "I....I...I..I...I." she stutters. I move closer putting my arms around her waist bringing my lips to her ear.

"Say it." I whisper demanding.

"I..I..I..I." she stutters.

"Say it." I growl running my nose across her jaw.

"I can't." she whispers. "Bullshit." I remove my hands from her waist unbuttoning her jeans as I kiss her neck. I slide my hand inside gently rubbing her clit. "Say it." I whisper nibbling on her neck.

"I." she moans moving her head giving me better access to her neck. Yep she wants to be claimed. Screw this I want her now. I pull my hand out bringing my finger to my mouth sucking it clean. I slide her pants down looking at her as I do. I come back pulling her shirt off. She steps out of her jeans as I strip down. Our eyes never leaving each other. I grab her ass lifting her up making her legs go around my waist.

"Say it." I demand growling. I won't enter her just yet.

"Please Declan." she begs moving her head again. I want her to say it before I give her what she wants.

"Say it." I demand again licking her neck where I will mark her.

"I love you." that's what I wanted to hear. I enter her and mark her all at the same time. Holy hell! The explosion from it. Shit it was orgasmic by itself. The bright colorful lights. The high. The buzzing thru out my body. Shit I've never felt anything like that before. "JESUS CHRIST DECLAN!" she booms digging her fingers into my arms. God I'm glad these rooms are sound proof. Jesus Christ is right. Holy hell that was amazing. I retract my teeth lick her wound to heal it. I pull back both of panting heavily. We both had an orgasm. Shit that was from me just marking her. I wish I could mark her 20 times a day like that. Sorry to say this but that was better than sex. Okay maybe not but pretty damn close.

I get up the next morning with her still laying on top of me. She sleeps like an angel. I brush her back from her face kissing the top of her head. I could watch her sleep all day but no time. We've got to go the fake barbecue. Since we are not sure if we have a leak we keep the attack date just to us four. Dad concocted a fake barbecue to announce we are going. It's later today. It will give us enough time to eat, to listen to dad announce it, for goodbyes and get ready to go. I want to take Ari to breakfast and spend time with her. Help her relax before than.

"Hey angel time to get up." she mutters something. A little bit longer in bed won't hurt. I'm going to need the energy for the argument we are going to have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!