Chapter 19

He is slowly breaking down my walls that I spent the last two years building up. Jerk. He's giving me space, he's being nice. Yes even told me he loves me. That's what got me. Nobody has ever said that to me besides mom, dad and the boys. I almost forgave him right there but I fought it and laughed. Yep laughed in his face but he took it well. He even got Mitchys schedule changed after a few days off school I noticed she wasn't in any of my classes. He told me he had Phillip change it so I wouldn't have to see her at all, even in between classes or at lunch. His pack has started to sit with us at lunch. Yep he's worming his way in. The boys keep telling me to forgive him, so does mom and dad but I can't. It's just not that easy.

"We need to connect to each other Anna." Cole says exasperated. They are trying to convince me to link both packs. Are they insane?

"Y'all can but you know I can't and I wouldn't even if I could." I tell them. I'm not even linked to my pack.

"It would be best Arianna." Phillip says.

"Well if they want to they can but I'm not." I stubbornly say.

"What do you mean if you could?" Brandon ask.

"She's not even connected to our pack." Cole says. I hate seeing him this way. Sure he's all healed but he is missing a lung and is on oxygen.

'Arianna' being caught of guard I screamed bloody murder.

"Ari what's wrong?" Declan panics. I turn around facing him and grab his shirt staring at him wide eyed. I can feel them getting huge. I've never had anything in my head.

"I've finally lost it! I'm hearing voices!" you know what they did. Yep laughed. They freaking laughed at me. All of them. Not just Declan, not just my boys. They all did. Everyone that's sitting at the picnic table. Yeah I'll never give them a break again. "This is serious! I'm hearing voices in my head and you dumbasses laugh at me!" I yell.

"No Ari that was dad." he tells me.

"What the hell is he doing in my head?!" I yell.

"Were you not listening."

"Apparently not moron."

"Love you too." I groan loudly rolling my eyes. He laughs shaking his head.

"Apparently that's why you could never link up with Coles pack. You were still linked to ours." Phillip says.

"Just freaking great. How do I sever it?"

'your not' Declan growls in my head causing me to scream again and them laugh again. I knew that voice. Oh how sad of me.

"Damn it you ass stop."

"Get use to it." he laughs.

"Well it settles it then. Phillip lets join pack until this is over." Cole says.

"Just until this is over." I cut in. So they join links which automatically joins our pack with them. I was never linked to my pack that's why I never called upon them for help. Dad never really understood why. "So how come I never heard you guys before?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"Your never linked until you shift. If I would have known you shifted I would have tried. I'm sorry Arianna I didn't even know when your birthday was." Phillip says hanging his head in shame.

"THAT'S IT! NO MORE FUCKING APOLOGIZES! IT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY PAST! SO FUCKING STOP! NEXT APOLOGY I HEAR I WILL RIP WHO'S EVER THROAT OUT! GOT IT?" I boom. I'm tired of them.

"Dad I tried but I never got thru whys that?" Declan says going back to the subject putting his hand on my shoulder to mellow me out. Good boy.

"Did you hear him Arianna?"