Chapter 29 Declan's POV.

I did say if I got 1000 votes on received voted I'd update. So here you go but don't expect anything else until next week. Hehe.

Anyway thanks for all of your support and votes. It makes really happy that people like my stories. It really means a lot that you guys like them.

I'm sorry that's don't respond to your comments but I do read them. I don't know what is up but it seems wattpad doesn't like me very much. I don't think some of you get my thanks for fanning either but I will still thank you wether you get them or not. And I will always read your comments. I enjoy reading them. Thank you.

And if you don't get my thanks for fanning just remember I tried. And THANKS FOR FANNING ME! It really means a lot.

Anyway I will also post a new story. So go check it out and tell me what you think.

Thanks.

On with the story..............................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Declan's POV.

"ARI!" I booms as I watch her collapse on the ground. Oh god please no. I run to her in human form. I slide on the ground then pick up her head I cradle her head in my lap. She's losing to much blood. I look around to see if there is anything I could use to stop the bleeding. Fuck nothing. I look at Ethan making sure he is dead. Yep throat gone. Oh shit heart gone too. Really Ari his heart too. Fuck it. "Come on baby your going to make it." I mumble to myself. 'DAD HELP'

'what is it'

'it's Ari she's in bad shape' I'm not surprised. I kept an eye on her. I felt some of what she felt.and from what u felt it didn't feel very good. Dad runs over to me standing above Ari looking shocked.

"Declan." he whispers. "She's not going to make it son."

"BULLSHIT HELP ME!" I roar.

"Son." he starts.

"NO DAD SHE'S GOING TO MAKE IT! HELP ME!" I beg.

"How?"

"I...I don't know just help please." I beg.

"There's no hospital or doctor around here that can help her." he's right. Nothing I can do. No no no. There's got to be something. I have to try. I can't lose her I just got her.

"Put her on my back." I tell him getting up.

"What?"

"PUT HER ON MY DAMN BACK!" I boom as then I shift.

"There's nothing you can do." he tells me again.

'I HAVE TO TRY PUT HER ON MY BACK NOW!' I order. He sighs heavily shaking his head. But he lifts her up. 'gently' I growl. He nods being more careful with her. 'tie her'

"With what?"

'FUCK DAD FIND SOMETHING' I roar. He nods taking off. I wait afraid if I move she'll fall off. Brandon runs to me.

"Shit Dec she doesn't look good." I growl loudly. Like I don't know this. We are all pretty bad but it's over. Simon runs over to us with a rope in her hand.

"Here Brandon help me." be says handing Brandon some rope. They tie her to me.

"Go Dec we got to stay here and clean this mess up." Simon says.

As soon as they are done I'm gone. I got a thirty minute run I can't go slow and I can't go gently no matter how bad I wanted too. I run none stop as fast as I can. Everything I pass is nothing but blurs.