Chapter 12

"That's it! Phillip you think I just up and left? You think I left when I had the perfect home life?"

"Yes I never understood why."

"Because my life wasn't perfect like your pack members made it out to be in front of you." I start stripping.

"Don't do it Arianna." my ex dad growls.

"Aww what's wrong Ethan." I coo. "Afraid your alpha is going to see you true colors." I sneer.

"What do you mean Arianna?" Phillip ask. I continue to strip until I'm just in my panties and bra. I hear a lot of gasp and whisper but I don't pay attention. I just stand there.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Declan booms grabbing my arm to look me over. I pull away.

"I'll kill you." Ethan growls at me.

"Do it." I growl back.

"Arianna? What is this?" Phillip says calmly.

"This....this is your betas doing." I turn around and run my thumb over the word bitch scared on my back. "I finally became the bitch you always wanted me to be Ethan. Happy now?" I sneer over my shoulder. Then I turn back around and run my finger over the word whore. "Well this one you failed miserable with. I will never become the whore that your other two daughters are." I run my finger over worthless. "You failed at this one to because I'm defiantly not worthless." I run my fingers down my leg to a new word waste. "This one. Eh. I guess you got that one right." I run my finger over die. "This one. Sorry Ethan I've tried countless time but my wolf just won't let. I have a funny feeling she's waiting for the day we get to rip your throat and heart out. I guess well just have to wait and see." then I run my finger over I hate you. "I hate you too. Ethan." I run my fingers over stupid. "Eh I don't think I'm stupid but what do I know. Oh wait I have the highest gpa in the school. If that's your version of stupid then I guess I am." I run my fingers over ignorant. "Eh if you say so." I go over weak. "Not so much anymore am I? After everything you, your family, this pack, my ex mate put me through. Wait you know I actually should be thanking all of you. If you people didn't treat me the way you did. I wouldn't be as strong as I am today. So thank you for your cruelty."

"Arianna are you telling me my pack did this to you?" Phillip ask pointing to my body.

"Oh no this is the handy work of Ethan. The rest of the pack was nice enough to just bully me."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I just shrug.

"Back then I didn't want you to think any less of your family, beta or pack. Now I just don't care."

"I'm so sorry Arianna."

"Not your fault you didn't put me threw emotional or physical pain."

"I still should have known. I would have put a stop to it."

"Your a busy man. You can't keep track of everything. Plus its kinda hard to notice these things when everybody acts perfect in front of you. There's no way you could have known since I didn't tell you myself."

"Wait that day when I walked in. You said you were almost raped it was true?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry Arianna."

"Not your fault you had how many against one?"

"Your own brother was there."

"No my brothers were not there. They would have a stopped it. Seth was there though."

"Sis I'm sorry." Seth says.

"Arianna please tell me everything they did to you. Please."

"Who?"