Chapter 18

I don't know what to do. Do I leave her alone or do I push myself on her. What? I miss the girl she once was. The sweet innocent lovable girl. Sure we've made some progress but it's been slow. What did I do to her?

'you. You rejected her' my wolf growls at me.

'I know how do I fix it'

'I don't know. Her wolf won't even talk to me anymore'

'what do you mean her wolf wont talk to you anymore? You use to talk to her wolf?'

'all the time'

'why didn't you tell me' I snarl.

'because you rejected her I didn't'

'you knew I've been looking for her. You should have told me'

'her wolf would not tell me her location. Trust me I've tried'

'does she know you two have been talking'

'no her wolf is a nasty little wolf. She did not want her to know'

'why not'

'she didn't want her to come back to us at all. You need to help her before we lose them forever'

'how'

'I don't know. I'll work on her wolf you work on her. Agreed'

'agreed'

"Son." dad says walking into the office.

"Dad."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know what to do?" I groan.

"I don't know either but you better figure it out."

"What the hell you think I'm doing." I snarl.

"Watch it now."

"She's not my little Ari anymore dad."

"Did you not hear what them people did to her? What her own pack did to her? Amber filled me in on a few things. They were bad Dec. Then the one person who was suppose to love her rejected her."

"Dad I do love her. I was a stupid 16 year old who thought popularity scoring the most beautiful girl in the pack and getting some was more important."

"Did you just hear yourself. 'the most beautiful girl'"

"Dad at the time I thought Mitchy was. I know she's not. Never was. Ari, mom, Amber and Missy are. I was stupid. Okay I know how bad I screwed up." dad sighs heavily. "I don't think there's anyway of getting her back."

"Why do you say that?"

"Have you seen her dad? She's like a wild animal."

"In some ways she is son."

"No dad. You didn't see her when she went after the coach. All it was was a punch and it was like she was dead. There wasnt no room for apologizes. With Mitchy she was actually getting off listen to her scream. There was nothing but coldness, emptiness. She felt no remorse."

"It's still there son. Maybe not for people who hurt her but it's there. She still cares for people. She still loves. So it's there. We just got to find it for the rest of us. It's even there for Ambs, me and your mom. So the rest can't be that far behind."

"I hope your right."

"I don't know I'm just hoping because I want my little Arianna back too."

"I just don't know how to convince her I love her."

"Have you told her?"

"No." dad groans.