Chapter 3

Growls. I snap my head up fixing to give whoever growled at me a piece of my mind when I realize it was two growls.

"Let him go! Now!" Amber demands. I give her a confused look as does everyone else. I look at Blake and he has a smile on his face I look back at Amber and she does to. Then it clicks. I squeal like a girl jumping up and down clapping. Sooo not me.

"Seriously?" I ask Blake and he nods. "Holy hell! I'm so happy for you!"

"Someone care to explain?" Drina says.

"Blake and Amber are mates." I chirp.

"Like hell!" Matt yells grabbing Ambers arm.

"Let her go. You have no say so." Blake growls.

"I have every say so. It's my sister!" he yells.

"It's not going to happen. Your trash!" my ex dad yells. Pulling her back.

"Awww ain't that sweet. Ethan acting like a father. And if I remember correctly you two assholes have no say so. I do believe alpha Silver does considering its his pack and daughter." I butt in.

"You bitch!" ex dad yells at me pissing my family off. My family start to go after him.

"Boys! Down!" I yell using my beta voice. They stop instantly.

"Very good Arianna." Phillip complements me.

"Thank you alpha. Now what do you say."

"Let me get to know him."

"Good. Can I have a word with Amber? I'd like to introduce them."

"Very well." Amber walk to me and Blake and I continue to walk to his bike and stop.

"Amber Blake, Blake Amber." I introduce but I don't let them say hi or anything. They do shake hands and smile brighter. Yep mates. "Now Blake has been my buddy, brother since I left all these boys have been. We all have been very affectionate to each other hugs, kisses, holding hands, putting our arms around each other whatever just because you've come along it isn't going to change anything your his mate but I'm just a sister type person. Got it?"

"You've changed."

"You have no clue." Blake tells her.

"I can see. It's good to have you back." she says hugging me. I'm no hugger.

"I'm only back temporary. Then I'll be gone." I tell her hugging her back. Awkwardly.

"Still it's good to see you."

"You too."

"Is it true you guys have a kickass pure while wolf in the pack?"

"Some like that." I say with a shrug. "We better get going. We are already late."

"Yeah." Blake says with a sigh.

"Don't worry Romeo you'll see her again." I say picking up his extra helmet.

"Right. I'll see you later beautiful." he says kissing her forehead. Awwww moment.

"Alright boys! Let's go!" I yell at them. "Dad you gonna be okay?"

"Yeah pumpkin just a few more things and well meet you at home." I nod getting behind Blake.

"Fill me in at home."

"Will do."

"Love ya." I chirp.

"Love you guys too." I put on Blake's extra helmet and wave goodbye to Amber. Then we take off.

When we make it home we go to the back yard and start training. When dad returns after his DINNER with them we discuss what going to be happening. Jackie is going to help Drina find a house. We are transferring schools and I'll be training them. Since its my job.