Chapter 20

To say the least I'm not excited about this 'date' but mom seems to think its a good idea. She says he's trying to make things up to me. I should be the bigger person. Hello he REJECTED me. Not the other way around. Okay so maybe I did reject him not to long ago but he started it. Ugh I don't know. I'll do it I suppose but just for her. And those traitors. I could kill them. If they would have done their usual routine I wouldn't be in this mess. Usually they stand and get in their stance and then say 'make your move pretty boy' at that point the guy usually back down. I should have known something was up when they didn't say their comment.

"Holy shit he's hot." I say as I see a guy walk down the hall.

'you now I can hear you' Declan says in my head making me jump.

'stop fucking doing that'

'nope' I turn my attention back to the guy. I go to tap Seth on the shoulder while gawking at the guy.

"Momma wants some of that." I tell him. I hear a low growl coming from Declan's direction.

"All your gorgeous." the guy says walking by towards the office. Oh crap he heard that? I sniff the air. Ah rouge. I don't care. It's not like I'm actually going to go out with him. Like I said one heartbreak is enough for me.

"Look at that ass." I say checking out his ass. Yeah he's hot but not as hot as my Declan. What the hell did I just say? My Declan. I think not.

"Would you stop." Seth says.

"What?" I look back at him and notice I'm kinda slapping him in the face. "Oops sorry." I laugh stopping. To caught up in Mr. Hottie I guess.

"Yeah yeah don't let Declan catch you checking him out."

"Eh he already knows." I say with a shrug pointing in his direction. Seth follows my finger.

'she's fixing to get her ass handed to her if she doesn't stop' he threatens making me jump.

"Jesus I'm never going to get use to that." 'what are you going to do spank me' I taunt.

'youd like that wouldn't you'

'yes daddy me likey rough'

'okay would you guys leave us out of this conversation' Julian says.

'what's wrong J jealous cuz you can't spank me anymore' I joke. Causing Declan to growl warningly.

'I've never spanked her Dec I swear' J says defensively. You know my boys have become to close to Declan and his boys.

'oh please you've bent me over the table several time and given me one hellva a spanking' I lie.

'stop Anna or you gonna get me in trouble' I laugh.

'aww scared' I taunt.

'Ari class before I really do spank you' Declan threatens. I slightly bend over.

'spank me daddy' I tell him looking over my shoulder.

"Ari!" Declan yells at me.

"Oops." I laugh skipping off to class. Yes I skipped while laughing my ass off.

"You like torchering him don't you?" Julian laughs sitting beside me.

"Favorite part of my day." I snicker. Declan comes into class a few minutes later with a pained expression. Hehe. Although out class I notice he keeps shifting uncomfortably in his sit.

'get your head out of the gutter' I snicker to him.

'it wouldn't be there if it wasn't for you now I need a cold shower' he mutters. I busted up laughing in the middle of class.