Chapter 2

HIM. He has changed. More broader more gorgeous. Hot. Lord help me now.

"I'm sorry alpha Silver but my beta has other plans." Cole tells him.

"And what would that be?"

"For us to rent a place."

"Okay my wife can help with that."

"Arianna?" Declan ask in disbelief. The Silver pack gasp in surprise.

"Declan." I say curtly with a slight nod.

"Arianna is that you baby?" Mom gushes. I snort.

"You don't even recognize your own daughter until her ex mate recognizes her." I say shaking my head.

"Of course I did baby. I'm your mother. I'd never forget you." she says walking farther out to hug me. I step back shaking my head. Chase grabs my hand giving me a squeeze pulling me behind him.

"Your not my mother." I tell her looking around his arm.

"Of course I am baby." I actually start laughing. I laugh so hard I have tears.

"No my mother is at work. My mother is an actual mother to me. You....you are nobody to me. Margaret." I say sneering her name.

"You young lady will not talk to your mother that way!" my ex dad yells.

"Your right I would never talk to my mother that way Ethan." I sneer his name. "But considering my mother isn't here I'll talk to this lady the way I see fit."

"Do not talk to your father that way either!" he yells at me. I look at Cole. The Silver pack is looking at us confused.

"Daddy am I talking to you in anyway."

"Not at all pumpkin."

"Good can we get on with this rouge crap." I say sweetly.

"Right. Well alpha Silver i'd like to have your wife talk to mine about the house." Morgan looks at Cole confused.

"You said your wife is dead."

"Right. I remarried. My current wife lost her husband to the same rouges. Long story short we fell in love."

"Good for you. When would you like for your wife to talk to mine?"

"As soon as she ge..."

"I'm here." Drina says getting out of the car. I turn around smiling brightly and skip to her. Remember sweet and innocent act.

"Mommy." I squeal.

"Baby girl." she says hugging me and groans. "Sweet and innocent?" she whispers.

"Of course." I snicker. Mrs Silver walks over to us.

"Arianna its good to see you." she says giving me a hug. "I've missed you. You've grown into a pretty little thing."

"Thank you Mrs. Silver."

"I've always told you not to worry about the way you look. Didn't I?"

"Yes. Ma'am." I chirp. Mrs. Silver and alpha Silver are the only two people I got along with in this pack. "Mrs. Silver i'd like you to meet my mom Drina, Drina Mrs. Silver." I introduce.

"Pleasure to meet you." Mrs. Silver says sticking her hand out to shake. Ignoring the fact that I called her my mom.

"Pleasures all mine." Drina says shaking it. We head back up to the group.

"I hear you could use some assistance?" Mrs. Silver ask Drina.

"Sorry Mrs. Silver I'm not sure why I'm here. I was just told to come here when I got off work."