Chapter 27

I can't believe I told him I loved him last night and let him mark me. What a dumbass. What do I do now? He was right I have no plans on coming back. Now he is going to try and stay closer to me. I'm an idiot. He used sex against me. What a jerk. Who does that? Okay I act like I didn't want it. I did but I didn't mean to let him claim me and say I love you. Okay so I do. Sooo not the point. He'll live thru this right? Sure he will. I wonder if I can sneak out of here. I got my head on his chest and our legs are tangled together. Surely he won't notice.

"Morning baby." he says huskily playing with my hair. I guess he didn't go back to sleep either.

"Morning." I mumble.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lie. It's a new mating maybe he won't notice my lie.

"Liar." maybe he will.

"Thinking." I sigh heavily.

"About?"

"How you forced me." okay he didn't but I can say he did.

"I did not."

"Did too." I say stubbornly. He laughs shaking his head.

"Whatever babe. Umm I need to tell you something."

"What?" I groan. He moves us over so he is on top of me with my hands above my head.

"Your not going to fight."

"Are you insane?"

"No I didn't want you fight in the first place."

"You have no say so."

"But I do." he says licking my mark. I shake my head no.

"Your not doing this. You can't do this. You son of a bitch. That's why you wanted to mark me not because you love me. You mother fucker." I growl.

"You know that's not true. I do love you. I just know your going to go out there and get yourself killed." he growls back.

"I'm alpha you asshole. I have to be there for my pack and you can't stop me. One way or another I'm going."

"Fuck Ari I just want you safe. Promise me you won't go out there and get yourself killed and I'll let you go." I stay quiet because I can't promise him that. That was my plan. Is my plan. "Ari promise me you'll come back to me." I stay silent again. "Fine your not fighting you'll stay here with mom."

"You can't do that."

"But I can, I will and I am."

"You ass I can't promise that because I don't know if I am or not."

"Then promise me you won't go out there and get yourself killed on purpose."

"Fine."

"No promise."

"Promise." I hiss glaring at him.

"Good let's go take a shower." he chirps getting off of me. Stupid ass. I'm still doing it he won't know. I get out of bed and follow him into the shower. He washes me giving me a massage. "I'm taking you to breakfast and we are spending the rest of the day together." he tells me.

"We can't we are busy today."

"Nope mom, Drina and the rest of the ladies are taking care of the barbecue. Dad and Cole are working everything else out and will fill us in later."

"What makes us so special?" why do we get out of working?

"We're not. Everybody gets the day off."