Chapter 6

It took my six months to realize that they weren't going to hurt me. I still stayed to myself in my room until Cole got tired of it and forced me to learn how to trust them. At first I stuck close to Cole then I got closer to Drina then Blake and it went from there. Then they all taught me how to fight, how to take care of myself. I became deadly. With all of their fighting technics I guess you could say I blended them together. Each one fought differently deadly just the same. We all practiced 24/7 I never gave up. If we weren't at school we practiced. The more we practiced the better we became. I worked my ass off to become the top of the food chain. I lost all my fat I have an awesome body now. Well toned but I refuse to flaunt it. Well I might wear some tight clothes but I never show skin. I'm a jeans and long sleeve t shirt kinda girl. I don't do skirts I'll do dressed when I'm playing the sweet and innocent role but it still covers me fully. Usually they come to my feet and are long sleeved. I'm in no way a girly girl. I rough house with the boys, I play sports with them. I usually don't squeal unless I'm really excited about something. I don't have a girls as friends they are all guys. I'd rather be on my motorcycle or doing something with the guys instead of shopping. Ewww. So yeah I've changed a lot in two years. My pack now is my family I know it sounds mean but my so called family are dead to me. I don't need them I have a real father, mother, brothers. Yeah if you didn't know us you'd think I was sleeping with all them but I'm not. I have no feeling for any of them and they have none for me just brother sister love. Sure we might hold hands, kiss what not but thats it. It's nothing more. I've never date I haven't had sex. Hell I haven't even had a real kiss. I might flirt or make a sexual comment about a guys but that's it. Nothing more nor do I want to. My mate rejected me that was enough heartbreak for me there. So no no guys ever.

The white wolf Amber was talking about yep that's me. Shhh. I don't know what happen but after I broke the connection with my old pack and family I turned white. I use to be a dirty blonde wolf which was weird to begin with. Everybody I know has the same color. Say if their hair was blonde then their wolf was blonde. No I have no super powers or anything like that. I'm just me. Cole thinks its due to the sadness. But I still don't get it. I mean he lost pretty much his whole family. He didn't change. His therory is I lost my family, pack, mate and my soul. He seems to think I lost more than anyone else. I like to think I gained so much more. I gained a new caring family a mother, a father, seven great brothers. Sure the rest of my pack is family but more like aunts and uncles. What more could I ask for. Right? Right. It really doesn't matter what color I am I just love my color. I'm pure white white as snow. With silver eyes. No one knows about me but my reputation. Like I said I'm deadly. I now train my pack. I need them to become deadly. I need our pack to survive. I need them to defend themselves. So yeah I work their asses off. If it wasn't for the boys teaching me how to fight I don't think I would be here today. If they didn't take the time to teach me each of their moves and I didn't put them together I wouldn't be so deadly. I don't mean to brag but that's just the way it is. I've killed 55 wolves. I won't say people because I've never killed a person before. I've killed the wolf. When your a rouge you lose all humanity. You lose yourself. Your wolf completely takes over. See that's why I don't get why they call us rouges. We still have our humanity, we still have control over our wolves. We just seem to lose it when we fight. That's when we lose ourselves. Cole had to teach me how to keep control. Since my parents or nobody else ever did and I left the night of my birthday after I shifted. I was on the verge of completely going insane that's basically what going rouge means you go insane. But luckily I had Cole my father. He saved me, they saved me. Although Cole tells me I've lost my soul all the time he believes I still have love for people who matter and I agree. I have love lots of love for my family, for Jackie, Phillip even for Amber but everyone else not at all. I honestly would love to see some of them die like my ex father. I would love more than anything to watch him die. That's all the love I have for them. I'd love to see them die. Call me cruel I don't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey don't forget to vote and comment.