Chapter 9

Declan's POV

"Damn it Mitchy leave me alone." I growl pushing her away. She just won't stop. She's hanging all over me. I've slapped her off of me about 20 times in the last five minutes.

"Come on babe. Let's go have some fun before class." she whines but I don't answer. I catch her scent. So intoxicating. Here they are. I've never been so excited. I watch her strut down the hall with all them boys. Nope not jealous at all. Okay I am but Cole explained them to me over dinner that night. Their relationship.

"Where to?" Chance ask.

"Umm office dork." She snicker.

"No shit Sherlock. Where's the office?" he growls at her.

"Oohh someone pissed in your post toasties this morning." she laughs.

"Hell yeah I have to go to a new school. I have to go to school with these dumbasses. I left a good fuck back home. What's not to be pissed off about?"

"Aww it's only for a month or two." Blake cooes.

"Plus you'll find a new fuck. "Look see." she points to Mitchy hanging off of me. "The chick next to oh what's his name?" she play dumb. Like she doesn't know. Ouch. "You can get her on her back." she snicker.

"To plastic." Chance groans.

"Tooo much make up." Chase says in disgust scrunching up his face.

"To ugly." says Seth. Yes we hear every word.

"Guys you want her for what's between her legs not for her face. Sheesh put a paper bag or pillow over it." Ari laughs.

"Nah man got to look at her to if my dick is going to be in her mouth." says Mark.

"Can we not talk about where you put your tiny weewees at." I think she's got a dirty little mind.

"Hey we are not tiny. And you know it." Julian says.

"Oh I know." she say winking at him. Yep now I'm really jealous. She should not be seeing them all naked. I guess it's kinda hard not to when your the only girl in the group and you all shift. I'm sure they've seen her naked to. They make fun of us on their way to the office.

"What a bitch! Fucking rouges" Mitchy growls.

"That's my mate your talking about!" I growl back.

"And my sister!" Seth growls.

"Your what?!" Mitchy yells.

"My mate, his sister. Need further explanation. Would you like me to dumb it down for you?!" I growl.

"I'll kill her!"

"Try it Mitchy and your dead!" I snarl.

"You'll regret picking that whore over your true mate Declan. I promise you." she growls stomping off.

"Dude that's little Arianna?" Brandon ask Seth. Seth nods with a smile on his face. "Shit she's hot!" I growl. He looks at me wide eyed. "She's really your mate?"

"Yes. And don't refer to her as hot again." I snarl.

"Got it." he says raising his hands in a defensive gesture.

"Congrats dude. Let's get to class." Kale says. I nod in agreement. We head to class taking our seats. Not long later Ari, Julian and Seth comes in. I might not of been paying much attention to them when they showed up but I did to their names and faces. I needed to know who my mate was holding hands with and who was trying to protect her. I watch as they mouth off to Mr. Evans. When she pulls both of the boys to a seat getting comfortable. What I wouldn't give to be Julian right now or even Evan.