chapter 1

"Ammi I don't wanna go to school today please , it's really boring and I feel very sleepy and tired"

Habibi!! wake up before Abba comes otherwise you know what he will do to you and don't worry tomorrow is holiday and I will take you to Nani's home.

Really Ammi, but Ammi I did not complete my homework and if I go today to school my teacher will beat me.

Ahkil beta you really are getting me more trouble, just lie down and act as tummy ache I will talk to Abba!

Mom your the best, love you Jaan.

Yeah yeah Ahkil, look Abba is gonna scold me again today!!

"Don't worry Ammi I will be with you"

"Ahkil sleep dad's coming"

Dawud(Ahkil's father) I have to say something.
Yeah Latifa tell me what is it?

Actually Ahkil is feeling sick and I don't think he can go to school today.

What ? Again?? Latifa if your son takes too many holidays, the school will call us.

"Papa, Ammi and Ahkil are just drama queen's". Ahkil is just acting because he didn't do his homework and Ammi as usual helping him, says Hajira.

Shut up Dee!! I am not acting and your the one actually acting, Ahkil shouts
Yeah!! yeah!! "
Allah knows the best"
Now go get ready before I tell your class teacher, warns Hajira!

"Hajira is a very polite and humble girl. She is modest and Islamic".

She wakes up early to learn her Fajr namaz and helps her Ammi in cooking, she cleans Ahkil's room and take care of his homeworks and on the other side Ahkil is a boy opposite to her lovely sister.

He always skip his prayers and roam around with his friends. But , "no matter what he was favorite boy of his family", he is kind and soft hearted. Though he does not shows anything out, but he is really a very sensitive boy. He loves his family and his friends, he hates studying and his sister was a topper which he hated it even more.